Walk-Out

Syndrums

Now I am sure that I will be called all kinds of stupid, but I was just thinking about what I think should be done. The very first home game of the year, when the team is announced and Dick Jauron takes the field, Bills fans carry out what will be a full participant, highly organized and long planned, walk-out, making the organization that, with their smoke and mirrors, always talks about how much they love the fans of Buffalo, and who have smacked us in the face like angry pimps owed money, play in front of a completely empty stadium. Make the Bills write game-day checks to their over paid under-achievers, with no help from those who have given our hearts and souls to this team, only to have them sadistically stomped on countless number of times. I know that this is as likely as Jauron stepping down on his own accord, but just think of the message that would be sent, and even if it wasn't received, at least it would make some very huge news, probably national media coverage, not only leading up to the game, but probably every other game tuned in to see if we would actually do it. I am sure the team would threaten to black out the game or some other way to discourage such a display, but at this point who really cares? Bills fans pull together as a community behind our team, but every year at the end I feel as though I have been kicked in the groin for four months straight, and with this latest blast to the baguettes, I feel that the extreme is necessary. I am sure the it would mean absolutely nothing, but I know it would feel good to tell the organization, F-U!! Your not getting any of our money or support today! Put a good product on the field! Who knows, maybe if they saw us organizing to boycott, they might spend to the cap this year to do just that.

Now I am sure that I will be called all kinds of stupid, but I was just thinking about what I think should be done. The very first home game of the year, when the team is announced and Dick Jauron takes the field, Bills fans carry out what will be a full participant, highly organized and long planned, walk-out, making the organization that, with their smoke and mirrors, always talks about how much they love the fans of Buffalo, and who have smacked us in the face like angry pimps owed money, play in front of a completely empty stadium. Make the Bills write game-day checks to their over paid under-achievers, with no help from those who have given our hearts and souls to this team, only to have them sadistically stomped on countless number of times. I know that this is as likely as Jauron stepping down on his own accord, but just think of the message that would be sent, and even if it wasn't received, at least it would make some very huge news, probably national media coverage, not only leading up to the game, but probably every other game tuned in to see if we would actually do it. I am sure the team would threaten to black out the game or some other way to discourage such a display, but at this point who really cares? Bills fans pull together as a community behind our team, but every year at the end I feel as though I have been kicked in the groin for four months straight, and with this latest blast to the baguettes, I feel that the extreme is necessary. I am sure the it would mean absolutely nothing, but I know it would feel good to tell the organization, F-U!! Your not getting any of our money or support today! Put a good product on the field! Who knows, maybe if they saw us organizing to boycott, they might spend to the cap this year to do just that.

I don't think anyone will call you names because no one will make it all the way through your post...

I don't think anyone will call you names because no one will make it all the way through your post...

LMAO..............this is EXACTLY what happened to me. I read about the first two lines, and then skipped to see what the replies were and how many.

Man, this post cracked me up because you nailed it exactly. LMAO!

:worthy:

LMAO..............this is EXACTLY what happened to me. I read about the first two lines, and then skipped to see what the replies were and how many.

LMAO, I just did the same thing... :worthy:

Another walk out thread, when are the "mark my words" threads coming back?

Seriously, he nailed it. He has better thread management than Jauron has game management.

I'm still laughing. LMAO!

Haha I did the same exact thing too.

Syndrums, there have already been several identical topics, a handful each Monday for the past several weeks... :worthy: