To All Who Say They're Done

TheBlackMamba

Fail again, skippy. I have never once said I'm leaving the message board, despite the protests of a few select "Superfan" morons who want to keep the forum exclusively to themselves.

Oh, Endzone Animal, where would I get my humor without your posts?

Yes, I can read, and what I see is a dude that just LOVES to see his own words in print, however useless and pathetic they might be.

Endzone Animal: "I'm done with this team"

Rest of Us: "Okay, then leave"

That about sum it up?

:worthy:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said I was done, schit-for-brains. Just told you to STFU. If some people want to say they're done, that's their prerogative. People can post whatever opinions that want, within the bounds of good taste, as long as they conform to the TSW guidelines. Doesn't even matter how stupid the post, or the poster (witness your own drivel). Don't know why I'm bothering to explain this to a freaking idiotic moron like you anyway.

Now go back to jerking off in your gym sock and STFU.

I never once mentioned your name for anything...you are the one that took the post to mean you...I made comments about posters that post that stuff, never once have I said any specific posters...so you must be one of the ones claiming to be done if you are butt hurt over it...

If you're serious about giving up on the Bills, then:

leave TSW and/or deactivate your account.

Simple.. let those who wish to see the Bills remain in Buffalo stay here, I say. I don't want to hear any more "I'm out" comments, and then analysis 5 minutes later...

Who the F do you think you are to censor people's frustrations and venting? Who do you think you are to censor free speech and people's economic choices? I better not find out who you are. You are very close to emergency dental reconstruction...how 'bout that for free speech?

And with that post, you just moved closer to taking a vacation from this private forum. We follow our own Terms of Service here, not the First Amendment, and we don't look kindly upon people who threaten other posters.

In fact, this entire thread has become a case study in fail. We're done here.