At least the Pats stay home too...

VJ91

Patriots Nation should be hilarious right about now. Screaming and yelling about how the playoffs need to be fixed, how the Chargers will get a home playoff game at 8-8-0 while they are out at 11-5-0. I love it. Sure we Bills fans would be whining just as loudly if the Bills were in the same postition as NE, but I don't care, I'm just happy to see it happen to them for the first time since the Broncos missed at 11-5-0 back in 1985.

<_<:unsure:

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt upset but since the Pats werent in a postion to handle their own business then they have no right to be upset.

At least with my team, I can be optimistic about the future of the organization with the front office, the coaching staff and hopefully the return of Tom Brady next year.

I'm just glad I'm not a Lions fan or a Jets fan or a Bengals fan etc...

Even the Bills fans can be optimistic about their future. I'm loving the 2 headed monster of Lynch and Jackson.

It's hard for me to feel "good" about the Patriots fate. I'd give anything to be in their shoes right now. Let's see, would I rather be 7-9 for the year, 0 fer 6 against the East, w a team in a death spiral for the last 10 games, and talks of blowing it all up again? Or be a team w loads of talent and a great coaching staff who got better as the year progressed and ended a sliver away from the playoffs at 11-5, even though their starting QB went down early? Hmmm, that's a tough one.

Taking satisfaction in the Patriots not making the playoffs is like being glad that your Wall Street broker only got a 2 million dollar bonus this year (instead of their usual 10 mil), while your 401K took a 40% ytd raping and is still heading south. Yeaahhh I'm so happy!!!

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt upset but since the Pats werent in a postion to handle their own business then they have no right to be upset.

At least with my team, I can be optimistic about the future of the organization with the front office, the coaching staff and hopefully the return of Tom Brady next year.

Even the Bills fans can be optimistic about their future. I'm loving the 2 headed monster of Lynch and Jackson.

You're nuts. There's NO hope with this franchise.

Take your $2 M ZB's and buy a life.

Patriots Nation should be hilarious right about now. Screaming and yelling about how the playoffs need to be fixed, how the Chargers will get a home playoff game at 8-8-0 while they are out at 11-5-0. I love it. Sure we Bills fans would be whining just as loudly if the Bills were in the same postition as NE, but I don't care, I'm just happy to see it happen to them for the first time since the Broncos missed at 11-5-0 back in 1985.

<_<:unsure:

Maybe if they didn't get blown out by the lowly 8-8 division champion Chargers then they would have made the playoffs...

Take your $2 M ZB's and buy a life.

The Pats are top to bottom so much better than the Bills it is laughable. The Pats and Boston sports teams are winners, pure and simple. The Bills are Buffalo sports are perennial losers, pure and simple. And nothing is going to change anytime soon.

The Pats are top to bottom so much better than the Bills it is laughable. The Pats and Boston sports teams are winners, pure and simple. The Bills are Buffalo sports are perennial losers, pure and simple. And nothing is going to change anytime soon.

Well the winners (NE) and the losers (BB) are both spending next weekend playing golf. The pats will draft 19th, best of the non-playoff teams. I hope they choke on it all offseason as well.

Yay us. It makes this 9-year drought all the better when a team that has what, 3 SBs in that time span doesn't make the playoffs. :unsure:

Point well taken. When the Bills were great, they lost 4 straight SB's. When the Pats became great in 2001 they won 3 of their 4 SB's since. Of course I am jealous of that fact as a lifelong Bills fan!

But that said, YES, it is cool to see the hated Pats miss the playoffs with an 11-5-0 record this year.

Breaking News!! Tedy Bruschi just replaced Brett Favre at QB and threw a 99 yd. bomb with 19 seconds left in the game catapulting the Patriots to the playoffs.

You know it's too bad...Tedy Bruschi might be done and we didn't even get to bow down to him one last time. I guess that's just adding insult to injury...

The one thing that made the Bills season bareable to me is that the Pats had a record worthy of the playoffs and they will be sitting at home watching next week, and the Cowboys can join them. Buffalo may have missed the playoffs again, but they weren't much worse (and finished) around where many projected at the start of the year. Both the pats and Cowgirls were SB contenders at the start of the year, and the closest they willget to it is if Kraft and Jones decide to hold their own Superbowl against each other in protest against them not being in the playoffs, something i could see happening