how will the bills market themselves next year?

NicholasCal1

Come watch Linda Boogerdan pay homage to the McGuire twins and fall off her motorcycle in Niagara Falls...after being revived she'll go mano y mano with Jimmy Arias in a 5 set match at the Village Glen.

Jesus Chalkie, you're on fuggin fire today!!! :worthy:

Maybe I'm just a little punchy from this horrible season, but your irrational hate towards Linda Booogerrrdan is killing me today! :wallbash:

i wonder how russ brandon is going to convince people to buy tickets next year ? i guess alot depends on who is coaching and who is on the roster. so may question marks surounding the whole organization. it seems that fans are finaly fed up.every year we get a ra ra bull :wallbash: song and dance from ralph, we sign a semi big name in free agency and every year we are on the outside looking in.

booze, gambling, strippers, untaxed cigarettes and gas - sell the team to the Indians

i wonder how russ brandon is going to convince people to buy tickets next year ? i guess alot depends on who is coaching and who is on the roster. so may question marks surounding the whole organization. it seems that fans are finaly fed up.every year we get a ra ra bull :wallbash: song and dance from ralph, we sign a semi big name in free agency and every year we are on the outside looking in.

LOL.

As I sat in my seat today they kept playing these commercials on the scoreboard. "Season's Greetings to Bills fans, especially our season ticket holders." I laughed and said, "is that the best you can do? All I wanted for Christmas was the playoffs but instead it's nine years in a row of coal."

Come watch Linda Boogerdan pay homage to the McGuire twins and fall off her motorcycle in Niagara Falls...after being revived she'll go mano y mano with Jimmy Arias in a 5 set match at the Village Glen.

I'm shocked you brought up Arias's name. Haven't heard that name brought up since 95'.