Robert Freaking Royal

Mularkey

So frustrated and for some reason he popped into my head because he drops at least a ball each game. I know there are so many more pressing issues on this team/franchise but I just had to vent. Here's to him hopefully not being on this team next year. :wallbash:

So frustrated and for some reason he popped into my head because he drops at least a ball each game. I know there are so many more pressing issues on this team/franchise but I just had to vent. Here's to him hopefully not being on this team next year. :wallbash:

Oh praise the Lord, make Royal a Jet.....

Yes there are many many issues with this team, but I just don't think I can stomach watching Robert Royal play anymore. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't he brought in here for his blocking abilities? We knew he wasn't the pass catching tight end we needed, but I don't think the guy is even a good blocker. At least once a game this guy makes a bonehead play and I just cannot stand it anymore.

To be fair, he had a pair of pretty nice catches too.

To be fair, he had a pair of pretty nice catches too.

He did, but he also had two drops that killed a couple of drives.

Now, the floater that Edwards threw where Ellis Hobbs mis-timed the ball actually hit Royal in the hands. Granted, he may have been distracted, but if the ball hits you in the hands you're getting paid to make that catch.

He did, but he also had two drops that killed a couple of drives.

Now, the floater that Edwards threw where Ellis Hobbs mis-timed the ball actually hit Royal in the hands. Granted, he may have been distracted, but if the ball hits you in the hands you're getting paid to make that catch.

For every good catch that Royal makes -- and there are some, to be sure -- he makes two boners.

The team seems to want to shove him down out throats no matter what!

Yeah, he needs to go.

Why do you think Washington let him go.

as usual i was at the game. that play made me sick. i felt so bad for Edwards. it was like third and 13 and that throw was a freaking unbelievable throw thru 3 defenders right in both his hands on the sideline. all he had to do was step out of bounds.

if that guy is on the team next year i will physically throw up.

we need a center who can anchor(birk). a linebacker and another pass rusher and we could have a great team. i know people dont want to hear about injuries but when we lost schobel our defense was finished and then to lose youboty and both starting corners killed us.

and everyone who blamed the bills in the crowell deal well we were all dead wrong. he had micro fracture surgery which is very serious and coldnt play even if it was january,they made the right call there.

we are not that far away IMO. if we had a real center our line could be dominant. instead our guards have to constantly help out either one of our centers. right now we dont even have a back up center on this team. a center and TE and our offense would be dangerous.

as for coaching i dont know what to do. i dont want to start over from scratch again. I'm leaning to upgrading at the aforementioned positions and maybe giving DJ and freaking turk one more year.

just my 2 cents.

as usual i was at the game. that play made me sick. i felt so bad for Edwards. it was like third and 13 and that throw was a freaking unbelievable throw thru 3 defenders right in both his hands on the sideline. all he had to do was step out of bounds.

if that guy is on the team next year i will physically throw up.

we need a center who can anchor(birk). a linebacker and another pass rusher and we could have a great team. i know people dont want to hear about injuries but when we lost schobel our defense was finished and then to lose youboty and both starting corners killed us.

and everyone who blamed the bills in the crowell deal well we were all dead wrong. he had micro fracture surgery which is very serious and coldnt play even if it was january,they made the right call there.

we are not that far away IMO. if we had a real center our line could be dominant. instead our guards have to constantly help out either one of our centers. right now we dont even have a back up center on this team. a center and TE and our offense would be dangerous.

as for coaching i dont know what to do. i dont want to start over from scratch again. I'm leaning to upgrading at the aforementioned positions and maybe giving DJ and freaking turk one more year.

just my 2 cents.

sure Russ= whatever you say

one more year of experience and Dick will become a real HC