Hakeem Nicks WR from North Carolina

Max997

Nicks put on a show today with 8 catches for 217 yards and 3 TDs

obviously the Bills have more pressing needs but this is the type of playmaker their offense is lacking...he's a junior and after an impressive season appears to be declaring for the draft.

Nicks put on a show today with 8 catches for 217 yards and 3 TDs

obviously the Bills have more pressing needs but this is the type of playmaker their offense is lacking...he's a junior and after an impressive season appears to be declaring for the draft.

I saw one draft site that said his 40 yard dash time is 4.57 to 4.66. That means he will probably be a third rounder or so if he does come out which seems likely at this point.

Nicks looked awesome out there, but it's only one game. There's been a ton of WR's that have had one great game. He does look like a player though. They said that ESPN's Todd Dickshay had him ranked as a 2nd round prospect. I don't see us spending a pick on WR until maybe the 6th round this year if he's the best player available, unless somebody like Crabtree falls into our lap. That would never happen to the Bills though. :angry:

he looked great especialy that one handed human high light real. espn anouncers said he would be a 2nd round draft choice if he entered the draft. jerry rice didn't have blazeing speed when he was drafted.

Jerry Rice didn't have blazing speed, period. He was moderately fast and simply a brilliant route runner. That's why I frankly don't understand why good, competent wideouts with great hands and routerunning abilities fall so far in the draft just because their 40 time is .1 worse than a guy with nothing besides physical talent.