What will be the final outcome?

DIE HARD 1967

Just wondered what you think will happen on Sunday???

A. Bills win, Jauron retains his job

B. Bills win, Jauron fired

C. Bills lose, Jauron retains his job

D. Bills lose, Jauron fired

E. Bills lose because Jauron forgot to call timeout on the final drive, the fans riot and kill Dick Jauron in the parking lot.

E. Bills lose because Jauron forgot to call timeout on the final drive, the fans riot and kill Dick Jauron in the parking lot.

A. The Bills break the losing streak and spoil the Patsies chances. Jauron stays for now.

I have actually been an advocate of keeping Jauron for now, but still don't see an end in sight to the mediocrity. I think the Bills problems run deeper than just the HC. Also, if Ralph decides to change coaches, I don't see him doing much better considering we'll NEVER get a high profile guy like Cowher. Also, any coaching change is only a topical solution. They still need better talent evalutation, better committment to winning, and better general-football-business management.

C.

And the Bills have 1 less fan buying merchandise and watching on Sundays next year. Oh and BTW, I've been around since their inception. If Ralph doesn't give a damn, then I don't either.

Ralph has shown zero desire to pay an HC not to HC for us, so unless there is some crash and burn clause that demands the Bills finish with a winning record (or at least 8-8) that no one has provided any REAL indications that this is part of the apparent extension he has reportedly signed DJ is almost certainly coming back.

Ralph would paying him for nothing even without an extension as it has been said the original deal was for at least 4 seasons (and the contract market at the time seem to demand a 5 year deal) so all in all unless someone has some real evidence or indicators to show otherwise DJ will be back for another year regardless of the game outcome tomorrow.

The Bills will show their resilience as always, keep it close, then lose it somehow in the 4th... Probably by one of their signature heartbreaker calls or mistakes.

And, assuming the extension reports are true, Jauron will stay... with the help of the players lobbying for his return. Which I have no doubt they will do... On top of that, ol' Ralphie will have a hard time swallowing that extension money... and then, (even if that happens) will not go give a gargantuan contract to Cowher or Martyball... it'll be some el cheapo assistant again. But my money is on Jauron staying...

Ralph has an ace in the hole with his fans.... He knows we are some of the most loyal fans in the NFL. I mean how can we not be with some of the abuse we've gotten in the past and just keep coming back for more. Maybe he loses some... most will stay. And he knows that...

Bills win, DJ stays. They will spend big bucks in Free agency and all of us will be fired up again for the 2009 season. Brandon recognizes the need to bring a big name to Buffalo in order to sell seats. The money saved on coaches will be spent on the field.... Wilson already has set the table with the lack of talent comments.

Of course if I am wrong and they keep DJ and don't spend, a lot less folks will be watching another sub 500 season!

I think it comes down to how bad the Bills lose.

If they keep the score respectable, Jauron will stay

If they get their arse handed to them in a paper bag like last year, Jauron is shown the door