DRAFT

bisonbrigade

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're supposed to make this kind of list as somewhat possible. Mack won't even come close to lasting to our second round pick. Not even close. We would be in the same position as the teams that waited for Mangold to last to the second round. It just won't happen.

Chances are pretty good that Orakpo won't last to get to us either.

This is OFFICIAL, it must be true.

:wallbash:

I wouldn't mind packaging our 2nd round pick with Fred Jackson for a 1st and third- maybe a 4th too. I think he can be a starter somewhere and I think Omon will develop into something. We need help at every line position except OLT. Look at how the rest of the division has built their team- they don't get caught up in all this fluffy garbage

I wouldn't mind packaging our 2nd round pick with Fred Jackson for a 1st and third- maybe a 4th too. I think he can be a starter somewhere and I think Omon will develop into something. We need help at every line position except OLT. Look at how the rest of the division has built their team- they don't get caught up in all this fluffy garbage

BLASPHEMY!!! How dare you talk of trading Fred Jackson around here? :lol:

#10 if San Fran beats Washington.

San Fran barely edged us out in terms of having a weaker strength of schedule, 0.447-0.453, so they get pick #10 and we get pick #11. We had a shot to have the weaker schedule, but Oakland's win and the Giants' and Redskins' losses did us in. Also, San Fran played 0-16 Detroit, which really debacled their strength of schedule. Which, in the context of draft order, is a good thing.

I think ppl keep overlooking Bowens..Bowens is really a "rookie" due to him being on IR this season...I wouldnt pick a OLB this draft unless the FO doesnt see Bowens as starting material...

most NFL drafts, that I've seen, have DE Brian Orakpro going to KC at pick #3...I think Michael Johnson, Everette Brown or George Selvie are more viable options at #11

anyways..I'd like to see the draft go as in my sig :unsure: