Props to Henry

1billsfan

His comments regarding his backup roll were very classy. We all love Travis for putting his butt on the line every game like he has, but the team always comes first and for him to say that is worth a shout out IMO. I wish Travis good fortune where ever he ends up, as long as he isn't being matched up against the Bills. Travis is and will always be a real "football player".

Agent probably told him not to whine looking towards his next team. Seriously.

That said, anyone who has ever had a cracked or bruised rib knows what he must have went through last year. He might be as dumb as a turnip, but he's got game.

That said, anyone who has ever had a cracked or bruised rib knows what he must have went through last year. He might be as dumb as a turnip, but he's got game.

90236[/snapback]

Not only game but Heart...

90236[/snapback]

No joke. I bruised the cartilage in my ribs on Sunday. I can barely get in or out of bed. I can't imagine strappin on pads.

No joke. I bruised the cartilage in my ribs on Sunday. I can barely get in or out of bed. I can't imagine strappin on pads.

90238[/snapback]

We were in the field in Germany one time and played a little sand lot football game during some down time. One of my guys got a good lick in. I literally had to have my driver tie my boots in the AM, since I couldn't bend that far. I couldn't imagine playing pro football in that condition.

We were in the field in Germany one time and played a little sand lot football game during some down time. One of my guys got a good lick in. I literally had to have my driver tie my boots in the AM, since I couldn't bend that far. I couldn't imagine playing pro football in that condition.

90241[/snapback]

I totally agree that it would be painful. But i'm sick of everyone using that to promote TH. I'm sorry, i'd rather a guy like Willis, who is much more productive and took a big lick when he got knocked into the camera cart by Edwards in that miami game. Willis seems like a warrior as well!!

I totally agree that it would be painful.  But i'm sick of everyone using that to promote TH.  I'm sorry, i'd rather a guy like Willis, who is much more productive and took a big lick when he got knocked into the camera cart by Edwards in that miami game.  Willis seems like a warrior as well!!

90250[/snapback]

I don't know that anyone is promoting Travis. He's on his way out the door, what's wrong with saying something nice about the guy? I think he's as dumb as a bag of rocks, but at least he'd play for his paycheck. Willis has quite a few more games to play before I get a feel for where his heart and his head is.

It's just a game anyway. Games are called games because the objective is to win. It's what you do to win that counts.

Travis Brown has given the Bills his best , the man has lost his position there is no reason to beat on him while he is down.  I really hope he is traded and is able to become a starter and get a good contract, good for him if he can.

90258[/snapback]

You need to come around PPP more often.

90241[/snapback]

Hang onto your hat BiB but I will even give Henry respect that he is a tough guy.

He is also obviously a good runner when he build up a head of steam. When he gets some momentum, it must hurt to tackle him.

Surprised? ;)

Problem is, there is more to being an NFL RB.

Hang onto your hat BiB but I will even give Henry respect that he is a tough guy.

He is also obviously a good runner when he build up a head of steam. When he gets some momentum, it must hurt to tackle him.

Surprised?  ;)

Problem is, there is more to being an NFL RB.

90272[/snapback]

I absolutely miss the 20th century. It's not football, it's everything. We used to be a good, responsible people.

What happened?

Travis Brown has given the Bills his best , the man has lost his position there is no reason to beat on him while he is down.  I really hope he is traded and is able to become a starter and get a good contract, good for him if he can.

90258[/snapback]

oh yeah, travis brown too

Last time I listened to a Henry interview, I had to rewind it 3 times to understand what he was saying.  He's a tough bastard, a good back, but its difficult to understand him.

90209[/snapback]

Ever listen to McGahee? Know what I mean...