OK, I'll throw it out there....Plaxico Burress?

marauderswr80

Well I certainly don't think that wide receiver is our biggest need, but I definitely wouldn't be complaining if we signed him. Of course, a prison sentence negates that statement. We all know that a big tall possession receiver would benefit the team, especially if Hardy doesn't turn out to be that guy.

What's the use in having ANOTHER big WR when you don't have a QB with the balls to throw it to him?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the use in having ANOTHER big WR when you don't have a QB with the balls to throw it to him?

however good or bad you think edwards is, burress could only make him look better. i mean let's be real...is there any position the bills don't need an upgrade at? besides punter i mean?>

Not only NO but H*LL NO! I have been down here in Virginia for over 15 years now due to a career in the military and have been hearing about Burress since he was a high schooler at Green Run High School in Virginia Beach. He as been trouble since then. When he was on the Steelers, probably 6 or 7 years ago, the advertised the annual Bruce Smith Celebrity Golf Classic as Bruce's, Burress' and Darren Perry. I worked on the course for about 5 years of this tournament with the Bills Backers down here, and come day of the tournament, no one could even find him to show up for his own tournament. Shortly after that, he was to appear in court for a DUI, and didn' t show up for court. His reason, get ready for this-"He already had plans". You don't want this idiot anywhere Buffalo, we have enough problems now fielding a winner, we don't need a locker room cancer to boot.

That gun possession charge in NYC people do not walk away from,he will be sharing a cell somewhere for a few years.

physco-babble idiocy,while on the subject of criminals why not bring in Mike Vick so Plax can learn to shoot dogs instead of his leg.Then we can trade Jason Peters to Dallas for "pacman" Jones,seems like a perfect fit because he could go to Canada to get into nightclub shootings :angry:

Does anyone really think PB will spend any time in jail? He's got a good lawyer and he's attained somewhat HERO status in NY. No way he ever sees the inside of a jail cell (for this current issue)....

Not only NO but H*LL NO! I have been down here in Virginia for over 15 years now due to a career in the military and have been hearing about Burress since he was a high schooler at Green Run High School in Virginia Beach. He as been trouble since then. When he was on the Steelers, probably 6 or 7 years ago, the advertised the annual Bruce Smith Celebrity Golf Classic as Bruce's, Burress' and Darren Perry. I worked on the course for about 5 years of this tournament with the Bills Backers down here, and come day of the tournament, no one could even find him to show up for his own tournament. Shortly after that, he was to appear in court for a DUI, and didn' t show up for court. His reason, get ready for this-"He already had plans". You don't want this idiot anywhere Buffalo, we have enough problems now fielding a winner, we don't need a locker room cancer to boot.

with all due respect, what makes you think we don't already have a dozen guys on the bills roster just like him? i'm sure every nfl team does.

the REAL reason it probably wouldn't work out is that dick wouldn't have the stones to keep him in line.

I'm counting Hardy and Johnson as ones already on the roster?

Hardy and Johnson are not capable of providing the kind of game changing presence on the field that you get with Burress. They are unproven rookies who combined for less than 200 yards all season.

the REAL reason it probably wouldn't work out is that dick wouldn't have the stones to keep him in line.

It sure would be fun watching everyone blame Dick Jauron for Plaxico Burress being a public menace.

Why wait until Plax is in Buffalo? Just blame Jauron for it now.

Any takers if the Giants part ways with him? He would be a huge addition to the Bills offense, he would get away from the big city of New York........Buffalo could be a nice place for him to regroup and start his career over.....

BY NO MEANS am I saying hey lets go grab him.....but I do think its worth the discussion if he can be had.....

Fire away....

Will New York State grant him work release?

with all due respect, what makes you think we don't already have a dozen guys on the bills roster just like him? i'm sure every nfl team does.

I can't think of one player who has been suspended multiple times by his team, arrested multiple times, is approaching T.O. status as a clubhouse cancer, much less a dozen of them. I am waiting for you to name a couple and I will give it to you, because you sure aren't going to name a dozen or so.

There is about ZERO chance the Bills have any interest in Plax. They Bills simply don't go after high profile, high maintenance, bad character, big contract guys.

There is about ZERO chance that Plax has any interest in playing in Buffalo.

Other than that, good idea.

Another fuc#ing wasted thread.

It was just a simple question guys no need to argue......

I think Plax would be a great fit for Buffalo especially if Plax wants to change his life around.

And trust me, if he was signed next year you all would be talking SB.

wanna bet? I think a lot of us would be placing bets on how long it'd be before he got into trouble again

Does anyone really think PB will spend any time in jail? He's got a good lawyer and he's attained somewhat HERO status in NY. No way he ever sees the inside of a jail cell (for this current issue)....

Oh sure,just like Michael Vick's millions kept him out of prison...

Dude,the guy is a high profile player on a very popular team, what message does it send to the rest of the world if they let him walk. Trust me on this, GOD can't even walk away from a gun possession charge in NYC.No way No how!