Will we force a punt tomorrow?

Coach Tuesday

I'm asking in all seriousness. We didn't force a punt last week and we always seem to play the Patriots as if we're trying to make things as easy as possible for their offense.

Sorry for the negative post but I think we get blown out tomorrow (per usual), and the one week holiday that Jauron has enjoyed comes to a crashing, burning halt.

Cheers.

I'm asking in all seriousness. We didn't force a punt last week and we always seem to play the Patriots as if we're trying to make things as easy as possible for their offense.

Sorry for the negative post but I think we get blown out tomorrow (per usual), and the one week holiday that Jauron has enjoyed comes to a crashing, burning halt.

Cheers.

Probably...the wind will be a factor so I'm assuming we can at least stop their running game once for a punt.

The Bills will force a punt and the Bills win tomorrow, because it doesn't matter. This team the past couple years seems to only do well once they have nothing to play for. And the Pats miss the playoff for the first time since the Bills were last in them. Book it.

They missed them in 2002, the year after their first Super Bowl win.

A little off the subject , but I a going to the game. Its been 13 years since I have been. Can you bring a small bag in with rain gear , gloves etc. a lot has changed in 13 years and GO BILLS!!

Clear plastic, no larger than 12x12x12 -- think a Tops or Wegman's bag. Backpacks are a no-no, and they can be bitchy about small duffel bags, even ones that meet the size requirements.

But yeah, you'll want that stuff tomorrow. Even if it doesn't rain during the game, the rain suit will help block the 30mph breeze.

Clear plastic, no larger than 12x12x12 -- think a Tops or Wegman's bag. Backpacks are a no-no, and they can be bitchy about small duffel bags, even ones that meet the size requirements.

But yeah, you'll want that stuff tomorrow. Even if it doesn't rain during the game, the rain suit will help block the 30mph breeze.

Thanks . I have all the stuff for bad weather , went to all the home games for 12 years , had seasons tickets, so I saw plenty of bad weather 20 below zero snow etc. I figured there were some changes as far a taking stuff into the game . However there hasn't been any changes in the teams performance. :angry:

My grandson invited me ,he is in the Army ,other wise I would watch it in the comfort of my living room.