JP Losman

He is a massive upgrade over their current group of backups. My guess is that he will be a very good backup QB in that system with the talented players they have.

Isn't Ramsey the back-up? JP is a massive upgrade? They may be the same player. To say he is a massive upgrade is a massive stretch.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a massive upgrade over their current group of backups. My guess is that he will be a very good backup QB in that system with the talented players they have.

Some of yall are pretty pathetic and just see one small part of the big problem!

This team is marked with inconsistencies... Ownnership down...

doesnt anyone remember how that O line was when JP Began to start?

it was a great thing that J.P. helped clean up Buffalo, but his first priority should have been studying his playbook, learning progressions on all the plays, studying film. yeah, he was treated wrongly imo, but he was given ample opportunities to cement himself as the bonafide #1 QB in Buffalo. I hope he does well wherever he goes...

Isn't Ramsey the back-up? JP is a massive upgrade? They may be the same player. To say he is a massive upgrade is a massive stretch.

Have you seen how Ramsey has looked in Denver- I get a ton of their games down here. JP would be a massive upgrade for them- remember- he doesn't bring the rest of our team with him

Have you seen how Ramsey has looked in Denver- I get a ton of their games down here. JP would be a massive upgrade for them- remember- he doesn't bring the rest of our team with him

Yah I get all of their games here and he has hardly seen the field and when he does he fumbles, sounds familiar.

Hopefully he wont go to the Jets who will be firing ManGenious and hiring Cower or Marty.

That's exactly where I expect him to go.

He will probably get picked up by Tampa. Wont it be funny when Belidick sees potential and picks him up as a backup?

Yeah, Belicheat* does have that history of signing his* division castoffs to gain whatever edge* he* can - so it wouldn't be all that surprising to see JP in NE*, at least for training camp/preseason, but I still think JP will end up in New Jersey.

RJ left bufflo and got a superbowl ring( not on his own doing I know be he has one), Flutie left buffalo and went to the pats in hopes of a ring and fell short no pun intended.

JP will do good in the right offensive system. He has the tools just needs some VETERAN guidance and EXPERIENCED coaching to improve. I know 60-80% will mostlikely disagree with me But over thae games he has played he has improved in alot of areas it just hasnt shown in the wins. Though we all seem to forget the Drew Bledsoes and Peyton Mannings first 16 starting EVERY SINGLE GAME STRAIGHT not in pieces had a record of 3-13 and these QBS were not truly handcuffed as JP was and allowed to make the mistakes and learn from them.

I actually wish him well and hope that he proves all the naysayers on this board wrong unlike RJ and Flutie I actually believe he can. :unsure:

The only system JP will develop in is the TTFA (Town of Tonawanda Football Association for those that dont live here in Buffalo)pewee bracket..And they might give him a run for his money..GOOD RIDDANCE...Couldnt have happened soon enough..I will be more than glad to take care of my own street..Just win football games please..

No he just brings the Qb who cant complete long bombs anymore and the one that makes game changing mistakes on a every quarter basis..LOL..Let them have him..He might get signed and make it through part of the preseason but as soon as they try and use him in a situation where he has to read a defense or make a split decision it will be disaster all over again..He will get cut..

I wanted to be the first to thank JP for everything he has done for the city of Buffalo! JP's last game in buffalo is Sunday.

Everybody has been down in this guy for the results on the field but EVERONE should thank him for his effort.

Sure, it didnt work out for him in a Bills uniform (mostly not his fault due to our coaching issues)

BUT he is a standup guy who has given allot of effort for the city of Buffalo!

He helped all of us by organizing the event to make Buffalo better by planting trees, cleaning up areas that are the armpit of america.

He tried to become a "Buffalonian" He bought a house downtown... where lived most of the season... He was kind to all of us!

He gave us 100% effort all of the time on the field. I think his lack of sucess is due to being confused.... a trait I see with many players on this team... including Trent. To me, this points to coaching.

So please, no more hate about JP. Hate the coaching staff for not preparing him correctly.

To JP... We from Buffalo wish you a Merry Christmas and hope for you to find success and happiness in your next city. Thank you so much for what youve done for the city of Buffalo. Thanks for the effort!

i have not read all three pages of this thread, but i just want to say i am with you 100%. he is a quality guy, and i really wanted him to succeed here. i hope he manages to stay in the game and find success somewhere...just not at the bills expense.

although, having said that, i am 100% sure if he ever does line up against us, he'll have a career game. that's just how we roll.

Nice idea behind the thread, Steve....just a shame that too many people have such a pathological hatred for someone who did his best which wasn't good enough, unfortunately. Hopefully he can do well elsewhere but even if he doesn't, maybe the fans will treat him better. He tried hard and was a classy guy from beginning to end

Right on, Philster. :unsure:

Though we all seem to forget the Drew Bledsoes and Peyton Mannings first 16 starting EVERY SINGLE GAME STRAIGHT not in pieces had a record of 3-13 and these QBS were not truly handcuffed as JP was and allowed to make the mistakes and learn from them.

I actually wish him well and hope that he proves all the naysayers on this board wrong unlike RJ and Flutie I actually believe he can. :unsure:

I do not wish him well career-wise for I hope he goes to a NFL East foe and plays 16 straight games for several years and we recoup benefit.

Nothing against JP himself but he made it through college on his arm, he worked hard in Buffalo but does not grasp the fundamentals and that is NOT coaching staff issue.

I do hope some of "Losman is a football god" fans follow him wherever he goes.

The team that just beat Denver?

Yea the disorganized team that finally became organized for the 1st time this year when all was finally lost!

lets face it boys! We all love a loser football team!

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 348-383-8

Playoff Record (all-time) : 14-15 (Last appearance after 1999 season)

This says it all boys...

Yea the disorganized team that finally became organized for the 1st time this year when all was finally lost!

lets face it boys! We all love a loser football team!

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 348-383-8

Playoff Record (all-time) : 14-15 (Last appearance after 1999 season)

This says it all boys...

Heres Detroits stats.... seem familiar?

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 488-568-32

Playoff Record (all-time) : 7-10 (Last appearance after 1999 season