JESTS

bills44

There's one of the AFC Pro Bowl QBs right there.

:angry:

It's a bitter sort of gloating, but I love watching Favre poop out every year. What would make this even better would be for the Jests to make the wild card, and then have Favre throw 3 or 4 picks to lose the game.

And I sure as heck and sick of seeing his jeans commercial every five minutes on TV.

Maybe this off season, Favre finally gets it right and realizes the game has passed him by, if not for any other reason than old merciless father time.

I just don't believe he's up to he rigors of a 16 game schedule, let alone playoffs. This year it has also become glaringly apparent that old Favre has lost a few feet off his fastball.

The other good thing that will come of that, whether it be this off season or next., it will set the Jets back some as who's their next starting QB? I think they have some young guy, but now got no experience at this season.

My prediction is he comes back one more year, as I think the Jets will try to talk him into it as they don't want to see all their effort be gone after one year. They probably will promise him all kinds of help , recievers etcto improve the offense. And I think he'll want to try and prove all the nay-sayers wrong who are as in this thread stating GB was right.

Maybe this off season, Favre finally gets it right and realizes the game has passed him by, if not for any other reason than old merciless father time.

I just don't believe he's up to he rigors of a 16 game schedule, let alone playoffs. This year it has also become glaringly apparent that old Favre has lost a few feet off his fastball.