How many 1sts could the Pats get for Brady?

Marshmallow

There is no dominant team anymore. All the teams that peaked early are slowing down and beatable.

If the Pats make it into the playoffs, they could win the Superbowl.

Bill B is the kind of guy that would trade Brady, if not to just make a statement about his ability to win with anyone.

With 2-3 more first rounders in addition to their own, that dynasty could last another 10 years.

Would it be wrong to wish injury (not career ending) on Cassel next weekend so this unlikely scenario has no chance of happening?

There is no dominant team anymore. All the teams that peaked early are slowing down and beatable.

If the Pats make it into the playoffs, they could win the Superbowl.

Bill B is the kind of guy that would trade Brady, if not to just make a statement about his ability to win with anyone.

With 2-3 more first rounders in addition to their own, that dynasty could last another 10 years.

Would it be wrong to wish injury (not career ending) on Cassel next weekend so this unlikely scenario has no chance of happening?

I'd love to see Cassel as the starting QB for the Pats with their schedule next year. It ain't gonna happen. Brady will be back and Cassel will walk for nothing. It's basically the only feasible scenario right now sooooooo I'm gonna have to say no to this.

Also NE has no shot at the Super Bowl...they are not that close to PIT, TEN, BAL, and maybe IND.

happening?

Not exactly a dynasty anymore. They haven't won a Superbowl since 2004 season.

Not exactly a dynasty anymore. They haven't won a Superbowl since 2004 season.

oh, i forgot. going 16-0 in the regular season last year while destroying record after record means nothing. yeah, they suck.

Them going 18-1 and losing i the Superbowl was fun for me too, but don't kid yourself. this team is as close to any to having a shot year after year.

Sorry, but this entire thread* is invalid starting with the title, which should have read...

How many 1sts could the Pats* get for Brady*?

And continued...

If the Pats* make it into the playoffs, they* could win the Superbowl.

Bill B* is the kind of guy* that would trade Brady*, if not to just make a statement about his* ability to win with anyone.

With 2-3 more first rounders in addition to their* own, that dynasty* could last another 10 years.

And so on...

They* wouldn't get much. Not at his* age, coming off injury, and at his* salary.

And so forth...

I'd love to see Cassel as the starting QB for the Pats* with their*schedule next year. It ain't gonna happen. Brady* will be back and Cassel will walk for nothing. It's basically the only feasible scenario right now sooooooo I'm gonna have to say no to this.

Also NE* has no shot at the Super Bowl...they* are not that close to PIT, TEN, BAL, and maybe IND.

Etc., etc.,...

Not exactly a dynasty anymore. They* haven't won a Superbowl since 2004 season.

ad nauseum...

oh, i forgot. going 16-0* in the regular season last year while destroying record after record means nothing. yeah, they* suck.

Them going 18-1* and losing i the Superbowl was fun for me too, but don't kid yourself. this* team* is as close to any to having a shot year after year.

Please remember to observe the proper convention of attaching the appropriate asterisk to any and all references of names* and records* associated with the Bill* Belichick*-coached* (cheated) NE* Cheatriots*.

Now lets see Da Billsss knock their* sorry, cheatin' asses outa the playoffs this Sunday!

GO BILLSSS!!!! :angry: