Heard on NFL Network last night...

Funky Cold

that the Cowboys "Hand Picked" the Ravens as the team they wanted to close out Texas Stadium, as they apparently assumed that would be an easy win. I was just wondering why the Cowboys were allowed to choose who they wanted to play and the Bills say that they did not have any say on who they would play in Toronto???

that the Cowboys "Hand Picked" the Ravens as the team they wanted to close out Texas Stadium, as they apparently assumed that would be an easy win. I was just wondering why the Cowboys were allowed to choose who they wanted to play and the Bills say that they did not have any say on who they would play in Toronto???

$$$$$$$$

My guess is the Cowboys choose the Ravens becuase (I think), the Ravens are the only team in the NFL that had never played at Texas Stadium. Why the NFL gave them the choice at all....that I cannot explain

If I heard correctly, they were given the choice of 3-4 teams one being the Ravens. They didn't pick the Ravens becaus of an assumed easy win, they chose them because they wanted a good game. One of the choices I remember was the Bengals & maybe San Fran.