Bill Polian

Gary M

With the win last night the Colts have made the Play-offs

7 consecutive years

And who does Tony Dungy mention in his post game interview.

Bill Polian.

Thanks Ralph.

:wallbash:

And I just found this old thread.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=77282

Eric (Long Island, NY): Chris you said for Bills fans to be patient last week but now that they are 5-5 are they done? What does this team need to do to finally make the playoffs sometime this century?

SportsNation Chris Mortensen: Look, it's difficult for me to really identify the issues with the Bills because many of you think it is connected only to my relationship with ex-GM Tom Donohoe. I'll give you a clue: Why do you think the late John Butler couldn't wait to escape to San Diego when we all thought he was a Buffalo lifer? He told me why but out of respect for Butler, I'm going to leave it to your logic and imagination. I still say, be patient.

With the win last night the Colts have made the Play-offs

7 consecutive years

And who does Tony Dungy mention in his post game interview.

Bill Polian.

Thanks Ralph.

:wallbash:

And I just found this old thread.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=77282

Eric (Long Island, NY): Chris you said for Bills fans to be patient last week but now that they are 5-5 are they done? What does this team need to do to finally make the playoffs sometime this century?

SportsNation Chris Mortensen: Look, it's difficult for me to really identify the issues with the Bills because many of you think it is connected only to my relationship with ex-GM Tom Donohoe. I'll give you a clue: Why do you think the late John Butler couldn't wait to escape to San Diego when we all thought he was a Buffalo lifer? He told me why but out of respect for Butler, I'm going to leave it to your logic and imagination. I still say, be patient.

I wish us fans of Buffalo could fire Ralph Wilson.

I'm pretty sure Jabber did, but it pretty much does in all "Buffalo" fans, as without Ralph, there is no "Buffalo Bills".

Oh yes, Ralph is the greatest owner of any business in history. I will give credit to Ralph bringing a team to Buffalo and keeping it here for all these years, but he's been a terrible owner. The fans have bent over backwards for this guy for decades, but Ralph still cries. Great way to embrace your fans Ralph when he went up to Toronto and bashed how bad Buffalo was compared to Toronto. Firing Polian was his biggest blunder. Gee, let me think, should I keep the GM, the guy who made my 2-14 teams into a Superbowl team and ultimately brings in more money, or keep the guy who just counts my money? Not getting a real GM & head coach is another blunder. Having almost no control of the team for 5 years under Donahoe, yeah that was another good move :rolleyes: .

I just wish Ralph would sell the team to Jim Kelly's group.