Evans On Losman

dgwalsh

He'll probably wind up hanging on for two to three years as a third string player competing for a backup role. Maybe he'll even see the field again here or there, much like his comparison player (Kordell Stewart) did after he got to Chicago. If Losman sees the field for a few games, don't be surprised if he has a big game or two. A 40 yard touchdown pass or two to his new team's equivalent of Lee Evans. A few good runs. Maybe a roll out or two, followed by a bullet to some guy 20 yards downfield, near the sidelines. And maybe on the basis of those few games, his new team will keep him in a few games more.

That's when they'll learn why Losman is currently a third string player in Buffalo.

Think about how jacked up their fans will be for a minute, there.

:wallbash:

Looks like some people outside of Buffalo don't ride the "JP out of football" bandwagon.

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&amp...c=16&pid=10

Interesting how JP carries the same grade as golden boy Matt Cassel. Could it be that some buffalo fans are letting personal negative opinions of JP Losman skew their view as to what really happened here?

Interesting how JP carries the same grade as golden boy Matt Cassel. Could it be that some buffalo fans are letting personal negative opinions of JP Losman skew their view as to what really happened here?

I found that interesting also. They must of dated this before the season started. They are talking about Cassel getting 7-10 mill a year from some team in the off season next year. Losman will be lucky to get the vet minimum next contract.

I found that interesting also. They must of dated this before the season started. They are talking about Cassel getting 7-10 mill a year from some team in the off season next year. Losman will be lucky to get the vet minimum next contract.

Yeah, because players can make less that the vet minimum. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because players can make less that the vet minimum. :rolleyes:

Well I actually meant he would be lucky to be on a roster next year but if he is lucky enough to be on a roster next year he will in all likelyhood make the vet minimum. Comparing his potential offers to what Cassel is going to receive is rather silly given the circumstances.

Well I actually meant he would be lucky to be on a roster next year but if he is lucky enough to be on a roster next year he will in all likelyhood make the vet minimum. Comparing his potential offers to what Cassel is going to receive is rather silly given the circumstances.

I wasn't comparing offers. Some team is going to foolishly toss 40-50 million his way. Losman will be backing up next year somewhere. Caserley even said in the article that Losman will be somewhere. He wont be an opening day starter, but in all likelihood, we'll see him starting some games somewhere next season due to injury or ineffectiveness, etc.

If you honestly think he won't be in the NFL next season, you're letting personal hatreds get in the way of objective football analysis.

I wasn't comparing offers. Some team is going to foolishly toss 40-50 million his way. Losman will be backing up next year somewhere. Caserley even said in the article that Losman will be somewhere. He wont be an opening day starter, but in all likelihood, we'll see him starting some games somewhere next season due to injury or ineffectiveness, etc.

If you honestly think he won't be in the NFL next season, you're letting personal hatreds get in the way of objective football analysis.

He probably will be in the NFL next year. There are alot of bad qbs out there. He is one of them. I agree someone is going to foolishly give Cassel a huge contract. I could see him being like that lefty that went from Miami to Detroit, Mitchell, forgot his 1st name.

He probably will be in the NFL next year. There are alot of bad qbs out there. He is one of them. I agree someone is going to foolishly give Cassel a huge contract. I could see him being like that lefty that went from Miami to Detroit, Mitchell, forgot his 1st name.

Scott Mitchell... :rolleyes: