TBD's Favorite Whipping Boy

Dawgg

It's the personnel department that's the problem. They are the ones who dole out exorbitant contracts to sub-par players and they are the ones who draft sub-par players (like Whitner) using premium draft choices.

They have been a fairly consistent part of the team, regardless of who was sucking it up on the field. Makes one wonder.

Rick (his dad) said all along that he should be starting at LB, not cutting weight to try to play safety. It didn't look like the Bills were going to give him that shot, so he was probably moving on at the end of last year, with or without the failed physical.

Quality kid, and I wish him well.

What Amazes me Is that Atlanta Offense with Mike Mularkey as it OC is actually producing points/winning games. Matt Ryan must be really good.

now that's the real story, he had bad offenses in Miami and in Buffalo, it appeared he couldn't do much with slash at QB. Atlest he has been able to turn around his coaching career. and some people are just always going to be better as coordinators than head coaches.

now that's the real story, he had bad offenses in Miami and in Buffalo, it appeared he couldn't do much with slash at QB. Atlest he has been able to turn around his coaching career. and some people are just always going to be better as coordinators than head coaches.

Under Mularkey in 2001, Kordell finished 3rd in the MVP race, made the Pro Bowl, and led Pittsburgh to a 13-3 record.

Mularkey was great with Tommy Maddox and made Kordell Stewart a MVP candidate. The only QBs he struggled were Losman and Joey Harrington. He isn't a miracle man.

Amasing what a grade-A OL will do for a career. DRAFT OL, YOU EXTRA-CHROMOSOME HAVING SONS OF BEEFALOS!

I always liked Coy Wire, met him a few times and he was an awesome person. We really miss him on special teams and he played admirable at LB especially for his size. Players like him are the exception that you still route for them when they go to another team, especially when he probably wanted to stay but they team didn't want him.