Kissing Suzy Kolber-Bills

Jamie Nails

Marshawn Lynch: We had lead wif the bawl and little time left. Lemme go in BEEF MOE and we woulda won that joint.

Jauron: See, that’s the point, Marshawn. We didn’t want to win.

Lynch: Didn’t wanna go BEEF MOE?

Jauron: No, we didn’t want, ahem, Beast. Mode.

Lynch: Thaf crazy, co’. Why we even out dere den? I jus’ wanna suit up and WHOOSH go stoopid out there. Make the defense go neeeeaaaahhhhneeeaaaaahhhhneeeaaaahhhhh and fall down.

:wallbash:

"You see, Ralph Wilson brought me in here to quash any lingering spirit in these seemingly indefatigable Bills fans so he can relocate them to another, more economically sound and glamorous, city. Like Oklahoma City, maybe. Bills fans are a tenacious lot, though. They’ve experienced so much pain. Won’t be licked easily. We did a great job of stringing these saps along, but the way we’re dropping sure victories on a weekly basis, there’s no way these fans have any semblance of patience or hope left."

Its funny cuz its true

"You see, Ralph Wilson brought me in here to quash any lingering spirit in these seemingly indefatigable Bills fans so he can relocate them to another, more economically sound and glamorous, city. Like Oklahoma City, maybe. Bills fans are a tenacious lot, though. They’ve experienced so much pain. Won’t be licked easily. We did a great job of stringing these saps along, but the way we’re dropping sure victories on a weekly basis, there’s no way these fans have any semblance of patience or hope left."

Its funny cuz its true

It really is dead on.

I love this guys weekly on Deadspin called

Jamboroo funny stuff mostly crass but hilarious none the less.

Last week he had this to say about Favre while previewing the Bills/Jets match up:

"Bills at Jets: The thing that pisses me off about those f&*ing Brett Favre Wrangler ads is that everyone is playing touch football in jeans in the spot. Who the f^ does this? Organized twenty man pickup touch football games between middle-aged men don’t just erupt spontaneously. Everyone needs to be notified in advance, so they can bring their all their touch football essentials: cleats, shorts or warmup pants, knee braces, arm braces, shoulder harnesses, water, neoprene elbow sleeves, college sweatshirts, gloves, end zone markers, Advil, and emergency adrenaline shots. Those ads are a microcosm of everything Brett Favre is: a manufactured, completely b**lshit image of your average, football playing Joe. F*^^k you, Brett Favre. Wranglers are f#@$king grandpa jeans."

He has a book out too called MEN WITH BALLS