Schopp and Bulldog

bschmoove

Even though the Dick says he screwed up these guys are sticking to their comments postgame yesterday that the play call was not a bad one. :wallbash:

God I love listening at work. So entertaining.

Jim Rome disagrees.........he said on his show that even if the play works, it is the wrong call. Schoop and the Bulldog always take the extreme or opposite point of view and defend it in such a condescending way as if they have a superior grasp of the game of football.

Jim Rome disagrees.........he said on his show that even if the play works, it is the wrong call. Schoop and the Bulldog always take the extreme or opposite point of view and defend it in such a condescending way as if they have a superior grasp of the game of football.

Sports talk radio may be more staged than pro wrestling. I heard Jeremy White getting carried away this morning and basically yelling over Jerry Sullivan. Last time I looked, it was the Howard Simon Show during a segment FEATURING Jerry Sullivan. That means you STFU "Whitey".

PS If you have Sirius radio and don't mind that Shannon Sharpe has a horrible grasp of the English language, he is very entertaining to listen to and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

The only way I would ever call that embarassment of a show is if they had an option of a smack in the face if they hung up on me for no reason other than disagreieing with me...I would call from their parking lot and if I got the hook it would be a walk up to the door and a punch in the snoz to Poop (Schopp)..He is an ass and I have excersized my right of turning him off for over a year and a half now....The morning show isnt far behind either with the whiner boy opposite of Howard...

The only way I would ever call that embarassment of a show is if they had an option of a smack in the face if they hung up on me for no reason other than disagreieing with me...I would call from their parking lot and if I got the hook it would be a walk up to the door and a punch in the snoz to Poop (Schopp)..He is an ass and I have excersized my right of turning him off for over a year and a half now....The morning show isnt far behind either with the whiner boy opposite of Howard...

You know, you're entitled to disagree with them (and I do in this case), but ... punching someone for dumping a phone call? C'mon. Be better than that.

You know, you're entitled to disagree with them (and I do in this case), but ... punching someone for dumping a phone call? C'mon. Be better than that.

Why should he be better then that? It would be funny if he went into the studio & popped that pompous ass in the nose.

Look, if Jim Rome is talking about it along with the rest of the nation.....ITS A BAD CALL.......

Run a guard pulling sweep for 6 plus yards, they run it all day long for 5 plus every play.....

------

It's a bad call - period - when you are running the ball down their throats - you only make that call if you NEED to get downfield and score - particularly, that far back on your own side of the field - it was STUPID! Remember back in 1990 when the Broncos came to town and the blocked field goal that gave the Bills a score - the game and turned around a season that took us to our first super bowl. I was with a good friend (a platonic female friend who knows a lot about sports) and she kept saying as they were lining up for the field goal - they've been running the ball on the Bills all day, why not take a shot on 4th down - at worst, they miss and have us backed way up against our own goal. This was a much stupider (I know that's not really a word) call because it is so obvious.

Why should he be better then that? It would be funny if he went into the studio & popped that pompous ass in the nose.

Really? I'm not exactly a fan of his work myself, but ... really? Guess we have vastly different senses of humor, then.

Really? I'm not exactly a fan of his work myself, but ... really? Guess we have vastly different senses of humor, then.

I'm with you. Frankly, I don't understand the sheer level of venom that many posters on this board have for the sports media. I don't always agree with Schopp and the Bulldog, but what causes people to absolutely hate them, I'll never know. There's always the option of turning to a different station.

Couldn't cover a head of a pin with what those two collectively know about football, nevermind the Bills.

I don't live in Buffalo, but do Schopp and the Bulldog have good ratings? Is there a reason they're still on?

Anyone know the Arbitron numbers?

some people actually like listening to these bozos..apparently enough to keep their jobs. Myself, it's been a year or so since I listened to them for more than a minute or two. If I can get it to come in, I'll take Shred and Ragen any day