Jauron's contract information

COACH85

Please explain to me why the people who pay for Jauron's salary (the fans) are NOT allowed to know if he has or has not received a contract extension. Maybe they're afraid if they admit they screwed up on giving bonehead a 3 year deal, the fans will be reluctant to keep financially supporting the team that continutes to go nowhere each and every year with Jauron as they're worthless leader. I still can't figure out how you offer someone an extension mid-year when he hasn't even achieved anything during his entire Bills tenure and has a career sub .500 coaching record. Yeah, Dick Jauron is a nice guy but you how that story goes.......................NICE GUYS FINISH LAST AND UNFORTUNATELY HE HAS PROVEN THAT SAYING TO BE TRUE. I will never stop cheering and watching the Bills but if he returns next year, I will be very disappointed and pessimistic about our chances for a run at the playoffs. The man is a terrible game day manager!

Please explain to me why the people who pay for Jauron's salary (the fans) are NOT allowed to know if he has or has not received a contract extension. Maybe they're afraid if they admit they screwed up on giving bonehead a 3 year deal, the fans will be reluctant to keep financially supporting the team that continutes to go nowhere each and every year with Jauron as they're worthless leader. I still can't figure out how you offer someone an extension mid-year when he hasn't even achieved anything during his entire Bills tenure and has a career sub .500 coaching record. Yeah, Dick Jauron is a nice guy but you how that story goes.......................NICE GUYS FINISH LAST AND UNFORTUNATELY HE HAS PROVEN THAT SAYING TO BE TRUE. I will never stop cheering and watching the Bills but if he returns next year, I will be very disappointed and pessimistic about our chances for a run at the playoffs. The man is a terrible game day manager!

Your mistake is believing that Ralph looks at the dollars for paychecks as coming from the fans. The relationship is not as direct as we would prefer. TV revenue is king and hard to say that Buffalo fans directly create it. Ticket and merchandise sales are the only measurable direct connection.

I would bet that Ralph looks at it like it's money from his personal bank account to Jauron's. He has never been someone to throw money around.

Whetehr he here or not I agree whats the secreacy of stating yes we resigned him to a 3 year deal. Avoid the distractions of the media constantly asking this question unless there is no contract where as you dont want to respond until the end of the season where it is more approriate to respond. :wallbash: