Bills -3.5

soljc

Take Buffalo. The lock of the week. Bills 24 Arizona 13. Old man river will not rush for 50 yards and McCown will throw a pick or two. McGahee will get 120 yards rushing with not one but two rushing TD's.

Take Buffalo. The lock of the week. Bills 24 Arizona 13. Old man river will not rush for 50 yards and McCown will throw a pick or two. McGahee will get 120 yards rushing with not one but two rushing TD's.

89154[/snapback]

And how many pics will Bledsoe throw? And at this point, "Old man river" is a better all around back than anyone we have. Arizona is a team on the rise. Right now, I dont know what direction the Bills are going

And how many pics will Bledsoe throw? And at this point, "Old man river" is a better all around back than anyone we have. Arizona is a team on the rise. Right now, I dont know what direction the Bills are going

89176[/snapback]

It's funny how Arizona has only one more win then we do and be considered a team on the rise!

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Arizona had a big home win over Seattle last week. Traval across country and play on the road against a weak team, I see a big let down from them.

If the Bills can't win this game and win it going away, then there are some serious problems here and drastic moves have to be considered.

89154[/snapback]

I admire your optimism but you've been saying this every week. Unless we run the ball 40 times and hit Evans on a few lucky strikes we ain't winning.

A bet on the Bills, ever, is the worst idea I have ever heard. If there's a possibility of football games being fixed, it would be because of betting. I wish people would just stop doing it.

And who's fixing these games ? The players ?

89204[/snapback]

I didn't say they were fixed, I just said there was a possibility of it happening. And if you've never thought that after seeing some of the piss poor officiating in these games, I guess you're just less of a conspiracy theorist.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I'm with you on the refs. If they are fixed it is coming from the refs, not the players. The players make too much money now.

It's funny how Arizona has only one more win then we do and be considered a team on the rise!

89187[/snapback]

Its not just the amount of wins. Its the way the Cards are playing. They have enthusiasm. They have a good young qb and a quality back. Most of all they have a very agressive defence that is forcing alot of mistakes. Thats bad for a qb and offence that is prone to commiting them.

Arizona 24

Buffalo 20