I have to admit something

VOR

I wanted the Bills to lose today. I know I'll catch spit for it, but I figure I can't be any less of a "real" fan than those looking for Ralph to die, the team to be moved, players to be assaulted, etc.

The Bills just aren't a good team this year. Winning a meaningless game or two now doesn't give me ANY satisfaction at all, and instead would leave me with a "what if" feeling.

But what a loss does is give the Bills better draft position and puts one more nail in Jauron's coffin. I can't totally blame him for everything, but the guy just isn't a winning coach. I gave him until this year, and was encouraged with the 5-1 start, but 6 of the last 7 games have been horrid. I don't care about the extension. Ralph should have waited until after the season to give it to him, and that's his fault.

So have at it. Call me names. I can take it.

No bashing here.

Going into the game I had the attitude of "at this point, a loss will help more than hurt." But once they got into it, and started doing well - they sucked me back in. Now I'm pissed for getting my hopes up again, and am really kind of hoping they lose out so their record will be worse than last year and that will hopefully end Jauron's tenure.

No bashing here.

Going into the game I had the attitude of "at this point, a loss will help more than hurt." But once they got into it, and started doing well - they sucked me back in. Now I'm pissed for getting my hopes up again, and am really kind of hoping they lose out so their record will be worse than last year and that will hopefully end Jauron's tenure.

Ditto. I'll admit it too.

I always want to see them win. There are just different levels of disappointment. Right now I'm not going to get too upset about the losses because it could mean a new HC next year and better draft position.

Likewise. I think that winning the last 3-4 games, especially over our division rivals, would have gone much farther to improving the team than going from 15th to 8th (or whatever) in the draft. We all would have been happy to sh-- on the seasons of NY, NE, and MIA. A run like that signals to free agents that we might be worth a look, and keeps the players pumped to be here, stay in shape, and ready to kick some ass next year.

OTOH, at this point I have had it with LimpDick, and maybe it can be a blessing in disguise to close 1-9 if it gets him canned. Thats how bad he is that I am even considering the possibility of losing being preferable......

I hate the offseason

I wanted the Bills to lose today. I know I'll catch spit for it, but I figure I can't be any less of a "real" fan than those looking for Ralph to die, the team to be moved, players to be assaulted, etc.

The Bills just aren't a good team this year. Winning a meaningless game or two now doesn't give me ANY satisfaction at all, and instead would leave me with a "what if" feeling.

But what a loss does is give the Bills better draft position and puts one more nail in Jauron's coffin. I can't totally blame him for everything, but the guy just isn't a winning coach. I gave him until this year, and was encouraged with the 5-1 start, but 6 of the last 7 games have been horrid. I don't care about the extension. Ralph should have waited until after the season to give it to him, and that's his fault.

So have at it. Call me names. I can take it.

Honestly, I saw today as a win-win...I hate the Jets, so beating the Jets would have been nice...more importantly I hate the Jet fans at the bar I watch the game at (ironically, most were not there today). But a loss just improves our draft position. So when we lost, my friends were like you dont seem nearly as pissed...I just responded, hey, just gives us a better pick next year and since we are out of the playoffs, that about all I can find positive at this point...lol