No Drugs, No Sex Scandals, No Legal Troubles

Steely Dan

Owens said that his problem with Donovan McNabb was that McNabb told him to STFU in a huddle at crunch time once. When he said that it seemed his attitude was that he was too high above that kind of treatment, no matter how much of a distraction he's being. Owens is just a primadonna who thinks he should have the ball every play whether it makes them win or makes them lose.

If you need any more proof check this out.

Link

IRVING – Two days before the Cowboys' biggest game of the season, wide receiver Terrell Owens instructed tight end Jason Witten not to speak to him, according to multiple sources.

The incident, in which Witten was rebuffed by Owens while attempting to speak with him about a pass route, happened during Friday's practice.

On Monday, Owens and fellow wide receivers Patrick Crayton and Roy Williams met with offensive coordinator Jason Garrett about Romo targeting Witten more than them. ESPN reported Owens was jealous of Witten's relationship with the quarterback and that he believed Romo and Witten create plays on their own. Owens denied being jealous.

:devil:

Why anyone would want this cancer on their team is beyond me. He drops too many passes because he keeps thinking about how he's gonna run after the catch and distracting himself from the actual catch. His talent is outweighed by his baggage, IMO.

Owens said that his problem with Donovan McNabb was that McNabb told him to STFU in a huddle at crunch time once. When he said that it seemed his attitude was that he was too high above that kind of treatment, no matter how much of a distraction he's being. Owens is just a primadonna who thinks he should have the ball every play whether it makes them win or makes them lose.

If you need any more proof check this out.

Link

IRVING – Two days before the Cowboys' biggest game of the season, wide receiver Terrell Owens instructed tight end Jason Witten not to speak to him, according to multiple sources.

The incident, in which Witten was rebuffed by Owens while attempting to speak with him about a pass route, happened during Friday's practice.

On Monday, Owens and fellow wide receivers Patrick Crayton and Roy Williams met with offensive coordinator Jason Garrett about Romo targeting Witten more than them. ESPN reported Owens was jealous of Witten's relationship with the quarterback and that he believed Romo and Witten create plays on their own. Owens denied being jealous.

:devil:

Why anyone would want this cancer on their team is beyond me. He drops too many passes because he keeps thinking about how he's gonna run after the catch and distracting himself from the actual catch. His talent is outweighed by his baggage, IMO.

As bad as the Bills have been, I'm glad they don't have an owens. Andy who is Crayton--he's average but acts like a superstar.

Don't believe all the hype. All three are being interviewed together now, and joking about the whole situation.

Amazing how winning is the ultimate elixer for all the pains isn't it? Since the Bills can't do anything relevant, I'll enjoy watching this inplosion. Rot in hell Dallas! :thumbsup:

I wonder what would have happened if this had been a loss? :thumbsup:

Just saying at this point everyone knows how T O is, so nothing he says or does shocks me anymore. Just think what he does gets more attention than it should. They keep the camera on him hoping he does something. I say let him pout and be the Cowboys problem. I really think he likes the attention and doesnt care if its good or bad.

Just saying at this point everyone knows how T O is, so nothing he says or does shocks me anymore. Just think what he does gets more attention than it should. They keep the camera on him hoping he does something. I say let him pout and be the Cowboys problem. I really think he likes the attention and doesnt care if its good or bad.

That's the problem he doesn't care about the team just himself.