Lynch after the game....

billsfaninnyc

Interesting site after the game:

I was at the game today and sat 12 rows behind the Bills bench...what was very interesting was the field was long empty after the game save one or two Jets players doing interviews...Lynch was just sitting on the bench by himself until Duke Preston came over from near the tunnel to grab him and leave....

Gotta wonder what is going through this team right now after this absurd coaching....

Interesting site after the game:

I was at the game today and sat 12 rows behind the Bills bench...what was very interesting was the field was long empty after the game save one or two Jets players doing interviews...Lynch was just sitting on the bench by himself until Duke Preston came over from near the tunnel to grab him and leave....

Gotta wonder what is going through this team right now after this absurd coaching....

You gotta feel bad for a guy that puts so much of himself on the field just to have the coaches show zero confidence in him in the critical moments. He put all the pressure on his shoulders this week, saying the lack of run game was all on him. Then he came out and busted his ass to answer any would-be critics just to have the the ball taken out of his hands when he probably wanted it most.

Lynch had 127 yards on 21 carries and went over the 1000 yard mark for the year and he must be thinking how did I get picked by this batch of losers.

He must know he was a monster in this game averaging 6 yards per carry against a very good Jet Defense, ranked #4 against the run in the NFL and feels horrid because they didn't let him finish it out. Instead the bonehead OC calls a pass play on 2nd and 5.I'll bet he can't wait to see if any changes are made to this coaching staff.

im so at my breaking point of being a "fan" anymore... its really sad

Well IM A FAN FOR LIFE

hard to admit that right now but its true.

But I am very upset with the quality of coaching that ole Ralph signs

I hope todays game puts the nail in the coffin on the Jauron era.

I am thinking Juaron sucks just as bad as JP..... :devil:

It seems like Marshawn is the type of guy who doesn't make excuses, just plays his ass off and does his best to help the team win. As he showed by his comments this week, when things are going wrong he looks at himself to try to turn things around. For a team guy like that it must be very frustrating wondering what he could've done better, but knowing in his heart that he did everything he could but his qb/coaches let him down. I would take 22 guys with his heart, determination, and attitude every day of the week. I hope that this season doesn't have him looking for the first ticket out of town, but I wouldn't blame him if it did.

Well IM A FAN FOR LIFE

hard to admit that right now but its true.

But I am very upset with the quality of coaching that ole Ralph signs

I hope todays game puts the nail in the coffin on the Jauron era.

I am thinking Juaron sucks just as bad as JP..... :thumbsup:

Couldn't have said it better myself. If they had to lose, I'm almost glad they lost like this. This should be the end of Jauron. But I will always be a fan of the Buffalo Bills.

I was at the game today as well and saw that Lynch was the last guy to make it into the locker room as well. He actually waited for a member of the Jets to get done doing the post game interviews and when he got the opportunity, he congratulated him and they walked into the tunnel together.

Beast Mode is truly a stand up character.