Anyone else see the hold in the endzone on the punt?

ofiba

The Jets player wrapped both hands around the Bills player's waist from behind when the Jets were punting out of the endzone. It was the most blatant hold and it should have been a safety.

Oh yeah and Losman needs to hang onto the ball when he feels he's getting tackled, not try to throw some shovel pass.

I hate the Bills. I love the Bills.

The Jets player wrapped both hands around the Bills player's waist from behind when the Jets were punting out of the endzone. It was the most blatant hold and it should have been a safety.

It was Steve Johnson I believe, but no ref is calling that in the endzone on a punt.

I think the ref got his when he had his nose broken as a resut of setting a pick on preston.

Next time the referee ought to try to pick someone a bit smaller. That ought to be played again and again to Zebras especially that sack of manure got hit.

Oh yeah and Losman needs to hang onto the ball when he feels he's getting tackled, not try to throw some shovel pass.

I hate the Bills. I love the Bills.

EVERYONE saw it... even my WIFE saw it... But, the refs didn't and that's always the ways it is...