stuckincincy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your breath stinks of JPs sack.

you get up in my face about calling him out, and then blame the coaches for his 2 absolutely horrible plays in a row?

you must be a pats fan.

OK, I must be a Pats fan. Wow, you really are the witty one, aren't you. Maybe I should try it. You should get super aids and die fast. Or drive a nail through your hand.

Either way you're still just a !@#$ing idiot.

your breath stinks of JPs sack.

you get up in my face about calling him out, and then blame the coaches for his 2 absolutely horrible plays in a row?

you must be a pats fan.

I believe that it is possible that both JP Losman and the coaching staff suck horrible amounts of gonad.

our coaches are not good, but this loss is 100% on losman being worthless.

you can't blame the coaches for calling a rollout where when past the line the qb gets sacked from behind and loses the ball. he is supposed to think and throw, he is the worst ever.

his mother is a whore, he is sub human, and his fans are evil

again coaching kills us. first why the play cal, second why not remind the moron that he needs to get rid of it fast. JP will be flipping burgers someplace next year

like my post...should have been told if you can't find anyone, run for it or just throw it out-of-bounds....it was at the 2 minute warning anyway....

Ha! Oh, THAT one is on JP. No doubt.

The difference is that we'll be rid of JP next year. Wilson won't can Dick. And that means that the underlying cancer isn't going anywhere.

100% agree.

I know it's a dead horse but I think loses like this will help us more than a win. Otherwise, we are stuck in mediocrity. I think it's harder to fix mediocrity than an extreme. With mediocrity, you are afraid to make more dramatic changes. Bottom line, we need a new coach. We just do.