Simple Poll

Will you be watching tomorrow?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. So are you fed up enough to turn off the tv, or will Bills football dominate your Sunday once again?

• Yes I'll be watching
    • No I've had enough

I never missed watching a live game, ever. Now I just DVR them, fast forward thru the horrific game, and feel glad I didn't waste an entire afternoon watching a loser. I can watch the game in an hour, and have the entire today to enjoy with my kids. Works for me. :wallbash:

I never missed watching a live game, ever. Now I just DVR them, fast forward thru the horrific game, and feel glad I didn't waste an entire afternoon watching a loser. I can watch the game in an hour, and have the entire today to enjoy with my kids. Works for me. :wallbash:

Let me get this straight, you'd rather spend time with your kids? What are you some sort of a nut?

I could personally never miss a snap, but I've talked to a bunch of fans who are just beyond the breaking point.

I would rather watch the Bills play a preseason game against the London Sillynannies than watch the Grey Cup, maybe I'm not Canadian!?! :wallbash:

I haven't missed a game in at least 26 years, live or on TV except when I was on my honeymoon in Germany and couldn't find the game on anywhere. I don't plan on missing this one either but my attention span will be minimal since I am fed up with this team, the organization and basically anything to do with Jauron or Wilson. Once either one of them is gone, preferrably both, I will become a full fledged fanatic again. I just find it hard to really get excited about anything that Jauron puts on the field anymore. It's monotonous and abysmal to watch on both sides of the ball. I find myself flipping around to watch FoxNews or the Weather channel during the games lately. It's sad, I didn't even have this attitude during the Williams or Mularkey teams. Hopefully things will change before Free Agency. At least there is something to look forward to.

I haven't missed a game in at least 26 years, live or on TV except when I was on my honeymoon in Germany and couldn't find the game on anywhere. I don't plan on missing this one either but my attention span will be minimal since I am fed up with this team, the organization and basically anything to do with Jauron or Wilson. Once either one of them is gone, preferrably both, I will become a full fledged fanatic again. I just find it hard to really get excited about anything that Jauron puts on the field anymore. It's monotonous and abysmal to watch on both sides of the ball. I find myself flipping around to watch FoxNews or the Weather channel during the games lately. It's sad, I didn't even have this attitude during the Williams or Mularkey teams. Hopefully things will change before Free Agency. At least there is something to look forward to.

"I haven't missed a game in at least 26 years, live or on TV except when I was on my honeymoon in Germany and couldn't find the game on anywhere." Pure gold...

"I haven't missed a game in at least 26 years, live or on TV except when I was on my honeymoon in Germany and couldn't find the game on anywhere." Pure gold...

Excuses ... Excuses ... I will watch the game as I hope to see if McKelvin and Hardy get minutes. It is important going into next year that everyone oin the team gets evaluated. I anticipate that JP will crash and burn again.

Excuses ... Excuses ... I will watch the game as I hope to see if McKelvin and Hardy get minutes. It is important going into next year that everyone oin the team gets evaluated. I anticipate that JP will crash and burn again.

True-what was wrong with Niagara falls? Unacceptable alibi.