Crowell

Biggwigg

:unsure::P:lol:

Yeah, the best player on the Bills has been a total non-factor.

:unsure:

And your whining about profanity is hysterically ironic when you yourself have dropped multiple f-bombs just this morning.

It was fun sarcasm Simon, I have always liked Sage's posts.

I am probably too harsh on Stroud, I guess I was ecstatic when he was traded for because like others I was convinced that he would be the final ingredient to build an amazing line. While the line has improved it's run stopping abilities they still get gashed from time to time and have no pass rush but that isn't his fault.

As for the DE's I hope you would agree that they have been nothing short of horrendous. I think the Bills are the only team that utilizes the "sprint 30 yards downfield and work backwards" approach to rushing the passer. I think that even I could get a coverage sack every now and then using this method.

Now that's something we can ALL agree upon. Even RW can't be too senile to know that they suck big salty balls. For the money he makes, I've never seen a less effective player than Chris Kelsay. He gets driven 10 yards into the backfield on every play. He overpursues on screens (probably because he's just so damn excited that he actually gets to touch the QB), he can't make fundamental tackles, etc, etc, etc. He just sucks. Denney isn't much better, and Schobel is clearly on the wrong side of his career. I'm gonna blow a freakin gasquet if we don't draft a DE with our first pick.

When healthy Crowell is our best LB. Would he have made a difference this season?

I think it was a mistake to put him on IR. We should resign him at a reasonable price.

this season has nothing to do with Crowell.

Scoring a combined 6 points in 2 games; losing 3 in a row to divisional opponents; & having arguably the worst offense in the NFL had everything to do with our collapse.