Same worn-out topics ... time for something new

BuffaloBill

Can we all agree on the following:

If you want Jauron back next year you are in the minority and you will never convince the majority that your stance is correct

There are a limited number of viable coaching candidates next year and until the list of probable candidates is known there is no value in speculating about who "the man" will be.

Nearly all agree that past behavior indicates Ralph will not pay for a blockbuster name (coach)

Nearly all agree that the TD reign left Ralph with a bad taste and he is not likely to turn over power to a strong GM

Nearly all agree that DE, C, TE are primary needs - other (perhaps less critical) needs include OLB, O-line depth, DT, WR

Nearly all agree that the recent past performance of the Bills front office has been less than acceptable

I say this because the topics list is getting boring. Same old .... Same old ...Let's exchange new ideas.

This post fell to the ground with the sound of a dead body dropped out of an airplane ....thud. Guess this is another of my stupid ideas :blink:

No, I agree wholeheartedly. However, I don't think you nor I nor anyone else could stop the "Jauron needs to go NOW...bring in Cowher" posts. Thye've taken on a life of their own.

No, I agree wholeheartedly. However, I don't think you nor I nor anyone else could stop the "Jauron needs to go NOW...bring in Cowher" posts. Thye've taken on a life of their own.

I hear what you are saying although I have to admit I have been one of the loud voices in the masses. I guess that it just hit me today that all of this noise is getting redundant and boring. It is time to move on ... we will not even know who possible coaching candidates are until after the season is over .. last week of the season at best. No good reason to repeatedly sit around and speculate before then.

I've said in other posts that it is my guess that Ralph let's DJ stay one more season but he requires an overhaul of the offensive coaching staff. I say this for two reasons: one, the defense has dramtically improved and will be better if they can get an effective DE or two. Second, I believe the extension for DJ is real and I do not believe Ralph will buy him out of it. Keep in mind this is the same owner who agreed to keep Mularky around after levy was appointed GM. The only way DJ goes is if he resigns.

Let's hope tomorrow brings some new topics to discuss.

Hey guys:

I saw a window sticker today on a guy's car that looked like the outline of a football jersey with "JAURON MUST GO" and "09" on it. It was just white, and about 5 inches wide. I wanna know where he got it, it was pretty cool.

Anyone have any ideas?

Kelso Helmet

Hey guys:

I saw a window sticker today on a guy's car that looked like the outline of a football jersey with "JAURON MUST GO" and "09" on it. It was just white, and about 5 inches wide. I wanna know where he got it, it was pretty cool.

Anyone have any ideas?

Kelso Helmet

:blink::angry: That's the spirit. Very insighful comments.