Bring back Wade Phillips

major

Hey pal, Brian Billick won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer at the helm. Granted they had a defense that was right there with the '85 Bears, but the dude is passionate and doesn't put up with s*&t.

Hey pal, Brian Billick is a big a**hole egomaniac who only won that Superbowl because he had Ray Lewis. The guy is a first class jerk who thinks he's a freaking genius. I can't stand that guy and he'd be a bigger disaster than Jauron if he were to come here.

Neither did Bill Parsells prior, o the two guys before that. If you want a guy with winning playoof experience (i.e. above .500% playoff record) the list gets very short.

Is Wade Phillips what you guys REALLY want?? Tap the breaks on that issue....has he gotten those Cowboys out of the first round? Will they make the playoffs this year? I think you guys have been sipping on some of that famous RED WINE of Meads.

So Cowher is the only acceptable head coach in the entire realm of football? Don't you think that's a little extreme?

Not in Buffalo, that sounds about right

I don't havea problem with Wade coming back, but I doubt he will.

I also don't care if the coach runs up and down the field, screams and spits, drops his pant, or looks like he is Draculas cousin on the sidelines, as long as what he does on the sidelines leads to the Bills winning.

As for the comment about wade not getting the Cowboys past the first round, what about Shottenheimer? People were screaming for him, he seems to have some playoff problems and can't win the big one, but people were happy cause atleast it was the playoffs. And as for the comment about him making it to the second round,but not by winning a first round game, is it a bad thing to coach your team to a better record and get a first round Bye, rather then a slightly worse record and having to play in a wild Card Game?

Neither did Bill Parsells prior, o the two guys before that. If you want a guy with winning playoof experience (i.e. above .500% playoff record) the list gets very short.

Yea.... Chan Gailey and Dave Campo had little success. I agree the list of candidates is very short.

• 3 weeks later...
The last time I saw him on TV he was wearing a headset. Let's get him when he's available.. Get'r done Brandi...

So.... you guys still want Wade Phillips!?! Jerry Jones is keeping him around for a while longer. Check back next year should the Cowboys collaspe AGAIN!!!