Offensive woes

Jerry Jabber

45 members have voted

1. 1. What changes do you think would help turn our offense around

• Bringing in a free agent WR (Greg Jennings for example)
    • A new starting TE
    • new players on the O-line
    • new coaches
    • new QB
    • choices 1 thru 4
    • all of the above

I think a real TE and C could provide enough help, but another WR wouldn't hurt either.

Evans can't get the job done by himself. Reed is a slot receiver, not a #2 WR. Parrish hasn't been the same since his thumb surgery. Getting a good WR like Jennings would be a big boost to this offense, along with a TE & a C.

Sucks, doesn't it??? We also could use 2-3 guys in the front 7 on D as well......DE, LOLB, and DT. I need heroin. :censored:

If all we do on defense is improve on 1 position, it should be on a good DE. Our pass defense is ranked 11th, imagine how much better it would be if we had at least a decent pass rush.

I've stated that the Bills should make a play for TJ Houshmandzadeh and then draft a TE and Center in the first two rounds. The only thing I'd do diffently is draft a game changing DE at 9-12 in the first round if the opportunity presented itself. If the Bills obtain a seam running (and catching) TE and a bonified center, Trent Edwards game would improve greatly. In other words, they can win with him!

I'd agree with that defensive statement Jerry. But if say the top 3 DE's are gone when we pick and the top OLB in the draft (Aaron Curry) is sitting there at our pick, I'd be fine with that as well. I don't see a top 20 DT in this draft so I don't even see one drafted to be quite honest. Curry and Mitchell would at least keep offenses guessing with who will blitz and Curry is outstanding in pass coverage and almost as good against the run.

I've stated that the Bills should make a play for TJ Houshmandzadeh and then draft a TE and Center in the first two rounds. The only thing I'd do diffently is draft a game changing DE at 9-12 in the first round if the opportunity presented itself. If the Bills obtain a seam running (and catching) TE and a bonified center, Trent Edwards game would improve greatly. In other words, they can win with him!

TJ Hoosyoursmomma would be a great addition. I agree if we could get a game-breaking DE in the 1st round, we should go after him.

First two are self explanatory, and I'm beginning to think that Edwards would be excellent in a Frank Reich role. He's too fragile, and lacks the fire to be a week-in, week-out starter for the Bills.

My sentiments exactly. Next year, they should at least open up the QB for competition and let him fight for the job, as long as an established veteran QB is brought in and perhaps another QB is drafted.

Evans can't get the job done by himself. Reed is a slot receiver, not a #2 WR. Parrish hasn't been the same since his thumb surgery. Getting a good WR like Jennings would be a big boost to this offense, along with a TE & a C.

No secret on this board .. I am not a Parrish fan unless he is returning punts. With that said, what did he do as a WR before the thumb injury? The guys stats say very little. I can agreem that they have tailed off to effectively none. Perhaps I am the only one but tell me how this guys stats have ever shown that he is an NFL worthy WR.