A winning coach doesn't ....

say "They're certainly good enough to beat us...." A pre-made excuse for when they lose.

say "I'd rather be 13-0, but we're 6-7...." This is just insulting to fans and totally sad...

say "I'm really dissapointed in how we played....: wtf? How about your pissed off or angry??!!

defer the kickoff 3 games in a row...Nice show of confidence for our sucky offense, no balls at all !!

show absolutely zero emotion on the sideline....Remember Marv going nuts on the sideline??

I liked Dick Jauron and thought he was building something...until this downward spiral,....it's time to go...

say "They're certainly good enough to beat us...." A pre-made excuse for when they lose.

say "I'd rather be 13-0, but we're 6-7...." This is just insulting to fans and totally sad...

say "I'm really dissapointed in how we played....: wtf? How about your pissed off or angry??!!

defer the kickoff 3 games in a row...Nice show of confidence for our sucky offense, no balls at all !!

show absolutely zero emotion on the sideline....Remember Marv going nuts on the sideline??

I liked Dick Jauron and thought he was building something...until this downward spiral,....it's time to go...

I'll try a few....

A winning coach doesn't:

Have a glove wearing Mary from Los Gatos as a QB

Continue to employ said Mary

Draft a pregnant goose in the 2nd round

I'll try a few....

A winning coach doesn't:

Have a glove wearing Mary from Los Gatos as a QB

Continue to employ said Mary

Draft a pregnant goose in the 2nd round

Don't forget PUNTING from the OPPONENT'S 38 yard line at least 4 times this season!

AND Yes, Please NO MORE California boys for our QB!! (I'm still holding out hope for Trent...but it's fading)

Bellichick defers every time.

"We’ll defer just about every time, unless there is some overriding circumstance that would cause us to do it differently. So, we’ll start doing that now.”

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/08/09/...e-of-deference/

Please stop conflating legitimate criticisms of Jauron with this BS. Look around the league.

Don't forget PUNTING from the OPPONENT'S 38 yard line at least 4 times this season!

AND Yes, Please NO MORE California boys for our QB!! (I'm still holding out hope for Trent...but it's fading)

What was the down and distance of the punt? Would you rather kick a 55 yard field goal that may be into the wind or in a close game? We have one of the best punters in the league, and although our defense isn't that good, it is clearly better than the offense. I will take giving them them ball inside the 5 or 10 yard line over giving them the ball almost at midfield.

Yes, no good QB's ever came from California......real smart. You would take Carson Palmer at QB in a second.

While Dick Jauron is certainly no world beater, why yell at guys who you know aren't good enough. Its one thing to yell at Kent Hull, Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith when they aren't getting it done. But to scream at Langston Walker, Duke Preston and Ryan Denney- those aren't NFL caliber players and screaming won't make them good.