Historical Game of the Week

KRC

The only Buffalo Bills victory in the 1968 season...

Historical GOTW

What would you like to see next week, as we take on Denver?

Well, the 1990 fourth quarter miracle is always nice.... :lol:

Or, for the masochists, game 2 of the 1977 season. :lol:

Or, for the older masochists maybe the game from the late 1960s where the Bills blew a 38-7 lead and ended up in a tie? :lol::thumbsup:

Thanks Ken for the great job as always...I think I suggested this game last week.

As for Denver, there's just too many to choose from...the 1991 AFC championship game comes to mind of course, but I'll always remember a game in 1981 where Nick Mike-Mayer won a game for the Bills in Orchard Park with a FG in the waning seconds to best the Broncos, 9-7.

Box

Thanks Ken for the great job as always...I think I suggested this game last week.

...which is why I did that game this week. :lol: I do what I can to accommodate suggestions. The ones I do not do this year, I can do next year.

As for Denver, there's just too many to choose from...the 1991 AFC championship game comes to mind of course, but I'll always remember a game in 1981 where Nick Mike-Mayer won a game for the Bills in Orchard Park with a FG in the waning seconds to best the Broncos, 9-7.

Box

I was thinking of the 1991 game, but I was not sure if I should go back farther in history.

Why not do the Denver game the year they came in here with their new fullback Cookie Gilchrist.

I was at that game and he seemed to be carring the ball on every down,i think he had over 200 yds.

By the start of the 4th quarter he was exhausted,and didn't do much. This was the first time he played against the bills.after the trade to the Broncos(we got Billy Joe) I also think that the Bills eventually won the game.

Well, the 1990 fourth quarter miracle is always nice.... :censored:

Or, for the older masochists maybe the game from the late 1960s where the Bills blew a 38-7 lead and ended up in a tie? :censored::censored:

First things first...thanks Ken!

Gotta be the 1990 game doesn't it?

Maybe we could nominate your second choice for a new weekly feature...The Hysterical GotW.

The only Buffalo Bills victory in the 1968 season...

Historical GOTW

What would you like to see next week, as we take on Denver?

The Jets game in 1968 was special for me, it was my first Bills game in person at the RockPile. Excellent memories...thanks.

I also agree that crazy game from 1990 is the best Broncos game to highlight. That AFC Championship game in '92 was not a very good offensive game, and the Bills won only by recovering a fumble as the Broncos were moving into field goal position to tie it up late.

The Jets game in 1968 was special for me, it was my first Bills game in person at the RockPile. Excellent memories...thanks.

I also agree that crazy game from 1990 is the best Broncos game to highlight. That AFC Championship game in '92 was not a very good offensive game, and the Bills won only by recovering a fumble as the Broncos were moving into field goal position to tie it up late.

This was my first Bills game too.

Butch Byrd would drive you crazy. One game he would look like an all pro, the next he was toast.

For Denver, I would vote for the game at the end of the 68 season at Denver where Marlin Briscoe beat us. That loss led us to getting OJ. If we won, Miami would have drafted first.