ANOTHER Extreme Makeover home in foreclosure

DrDawkinstein

Geez, I thought this country was all about trying to succeed. Those people tried to make a go of things in business and failed. What a bunch of lazy butted jerks. <_<

Leveraging the equity in your home is not always the best way to start a business. Business fails (and many do), you're not only out of a job, you're out of a home too. It's not always the case though. I had a client leverage $100k out of her house and I knew she'd be successful in her business. She was and now grosses $100k per month with little overhead.

Leveraging the equity in your home is not always the best way to start a business. Business fails (and many do), you're not only out of a job, you're out of a home too. It's not always the case though. I had a client leverage $100k out of her house and I knew she'd be successful in her business. She was and now grosses $100k per month with little overhead.

Was it one of those late night business opportunities I see all the time!

/sarc

I love those too. "I made $5,000 in one day. Haven't made a !@#$ing penny since (and that was 8 months ago) but I make $5,000 in one day."

:lol:

Those shows make me laugh, especially ones with that human wart Kevin Trudeau. He's recently been banned by a court order from making infomercials for the next three years. Unless it's a repeat, you won't be seeing him anytime soon.

In his natural cures book, Trudeau suggests the practice of dianetics in order to help psychological health. :rolleyes:

Here's a little tidbit from The Smoking Gun about Trudeau's fraud conviction in the 1990s.

I love those too. "I made $5,000 in one day. Haven't made a !@#$ing penny since (and that was 8 months ago) but I make $5,000 in one day."

Either they are actors or the guys at the top of the pyramid scheme. :rolleyes:

I have mixed feelings about the people who get scammed by A-hole's like that. On the one hand I sort of sympathize with them being ripped off but on the other hand I say they get what they deserve. Sort of a financial Darwinism.

I've been thinking of doing one of those commercials myself.

It would be how to make thousands of dollars by using my method of making money. What they would get is a piece of paper saying, "Buy an infomercial and charge people $50 for a secret to making money and then send them a piece of paper telling them to do the same thing." :lol:

Those shows make me laugh, especially ones with that human wart Kevin Trudeau. He's recently been banned by a court order from making infomercials for the next three years. Unless it's a repeat, you won't be seeing him anytime soon.

In his natural cures book, Trudeau suggests the practice of dianetics in order to help psychological health. :rolleyes:

Here's a little tidbit from The Smoking Gun about Trudeau's fraud conviction in the 1990s.

Along with the Schwartz missive, Trudeau's counsel also submitted a letter from Trudeau's mother to Judge Edward Harrington. Mary Trudeau noted that her boy was a prince who was "president of the Junior Clowns of America," a post from which he "helped and guided children interested in clowning."