Okay cat haters!

Yeah, that gets tricky when you meet a new girl and she has a cat.  Sometimes you have to win over one kitty before you....oh, nevermind.    :doh:

88382[/snapback]

Reminds me of the Johnny Carson show when Honor Blackman (kitty Galore from one of the early James Bond movies) sat in the guest chair with a cat in her lap, and said "Would you like to pet my kitty?...to which Carson replied, "I'd love to if you get that d*mn cat off of your lap" :lol:

Of course, that was a out-and-out stolen line from former Tonight Show host Steve Allen (Carson stole all his stuff and mannerisms from Jack Paar - Johnny swiped from him lock,stock, and barrel).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care for cats. They cause SIDS by snatching the breath away from babies when they are in the crib sleeping. Then the baby is dead and the cat gets the attention back from the parents. Real nice.

They stalk helpless birds in MY backyard uninvited while all the time thinking they are some big African cat on the prowl. What !@#$s cats are. They have lots of friggin cat food at home but they have to kill birds and baby rabbits in MY backyard. They also taunt dogs behind fences just to wind dogs up.

Then they don't come when you call them and act like they own the house and you're the guest. PLus, their tails move like a snake. Icky!

I AVOID chicks who own cats because they sometimes have similar habits. Cats have no shame of stuff they do to you. And if a guy is a cat owner, I steer way clear of that Looser. Girls with cats cheat on guys 200% more than girls who own dogs.

If a cat walks on the mantel and knocks a vase off and it breaks the cat will act like it wasn't me. But if a cat attempts a jump from the sofa to the kitchen counter and misses by an inch it will run away and hide becasue it did something stupid and can't face itself.

Plus if you are in trouble a cat can't help you like a dog will help. If you fall over in your house and drop into a coma, the cat will eat your eyes before the paramedics turn down your street. A dog or potbellied pig would dial 911 before you hit the floor. Dogs can also detect cancer in humans by smell.

I think cats should be tied up and behind fences just like dogs. Or ... if you don't care for that idea, let's let the dogs have the same American FREEDOMs cats have and let the two of them sort it out in the street.

One famous type of cat is the Persian. That comes from what is now known as Iraq and Iran. Need I say more? I think not!

I'm not surprised. Cats, unlike dogs are not easily-led pack animals and also unlike dogs are keen judges of humans and know which humans are assh*oles and which are not.

That's why some folks despise cats and cats despise certain people - cats know who is OK and who are loads.

Simple. :lol:  :doh:

88366[/snapback]

I got a pet to be a companion. Every where I go that only requires me to leave my car for a minute or two (dropping off laudry, picking up something from the drug store, etc) my dog comes with me (the reason it can only be for something that i leave for a minute is because i have to leave the A/C on, hence the car running). Anyway, she is with me all the time. When I get home, she greets me. She hops on the couch and lays down next to me when I watch TV. Shes cries when she has to poop or pee, and she knows several commands. If i wanted an animal that crapped IN MY HOUSE, went wherever the hell they wanted to, came near me when THEY wanted to, spent 9/10ths of their days dozing off in a corner, and generally creeping around the house, I would have gotten a cat.

I don't care for cats.  They cause SIDS by snatching the breath away from babies when they are in the crib sleeping.  Then the baby is dead and the cat gets the attention back from the parents.  Real nice.

They stalk helpless birds in MY backyard uninvited while all the time thinking they are some big African cat on the prowl.  What !@#$s cats are.  They have lots of friggin cat food at home but they have to kill birds and baby rabbits in MY backyard.  They also taunt dogs behind fences just to wind dogs up.

Then they don't come when you call them and act like they own the house and you're the guest.  PLus, their tails move like a snake.  Icky!

I AVOID chicks who own cats because they sometimes have similar habits.  Cats have no shame of stuff they do to you.  And if a guy is a cat owner, I steer way clear of that Looser.  Girls with cats cheat on guys 200% more than girls who own dogs.

If a cat walks on the mantel and knocks a vase off and it breaks the cat will act like it wasn't me.  But if a cat attempts a jump from the sofa to the kitchen counter and misses by an inch it will run away and hide becasue it did something stupid and can't face itself.

Plus if you are in trouble a cat can't help you like a dog will help.  If you fall over in your house and drop into a coma, the cat will eat your eyes before the paramedics turn down your street.  A dog or potbellied pig would dial 911 before you hit the floor.  Dogs can also detect cancer in humans by smell.

I think cats should be tied up and behind fences just like dogs.  Or ... if you don't care for that idea, let's let the dogs have the same American FREEDOMs cats have and let the two of them sort it out in the street.

One famous type of cat is the Persian. That comes from what is now known as Iraq and Iran.  Need I say more?  I think not!

88411[/snapback]

That was too damn funny!!! good stuff

I AVOID chicks who own cats because they sometimes have similar habits.  Cats have no shame of stuff they do to you.  And if a guy is a cat owner, I steer way clear of that Looser.  Girls with cats cheat on guys 200% more than girls who own dogs.

Interesting theory. I dated a girl last winter who had a cat and I never trusted her.

Got any research on that one?

I got a pet to be a companion. Every where I go that only requires me to leave my car for a minute or two (dropping off laudry, picking up something from the drug store, etc) my dog comes with me (the reason it can only be for something that i leave for a minute is because i have to leave the A/C on, hence the car running). Anyway, she is with me all the time.  When I get home, she greets me. She hops on the couch and lays down next to me when I watch TV. Shes cries when she has to poop or pee, and she knows several commands. If i wanted an animal that crapped IN MY HOUSE, went wherever the hell they wanted to, came near me when THEY wanted to, spent 9/10ths of their days dozing off in a corner, and generally creeping around the house, I would have gotten a cat.

88412[/snapback]

what kind of dog do you have?

Why do cats love cat haters? Anytime I get around a damn cat they want to hop on my lap and be all happy. Owner says "they never DO that!". Then, to add insult I have to "gently" remove said cat.

88402[/snapback]

Funny. My cat just loves people. Whenever I'd bring a chick over, I'd warn them that I have a cat, but not to be put off by the cat because the cat "hated everyone" and would just ignore the hell out of her.

Once the girl was comfortable, my cat would always jump on her lap and start purring, and I'd stand there saying "Wow, THAT has never happened before. She must sense something very special about you..."

Chicks. Can't live with 'em. Pass the beer nuts.

what kind of dog do you have?

88428[/snapback]

Its a mixture of Mutt and Mutt. Got her at the pound. Its funny, because today when I took her to the vet, this is the second vet that cannot tell me what her primary breed is. She is soo cute (im not just saying that). They agree that she is some kind of terrior and has some pitt in her, but she is not predominant in anything.

Pound dogs are the absolute best. I found out after I adopted her, that she had 6 more days at the pound before they would kill her. She was only 7 months old!

got any pics? here are my boys

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=40102&j=t

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=40103&j=t

Darwin's a pound dog...he's afraid of men sometimes...and he hates the smell of beer...i think he was abused by a redneck

Stewie's the stevestojan...he's the ultimate guy's dog

both of them are sporting some sort of bills gear

Darwin's a pound dog...he's afraid of men sometimes...and he hates the smell of beer...i think he was abused by a redneck

88445[/snapback]

for some reason, i cant open those here, let me scoot over to my other computer in a sec .. but yeah, i just took pics of Sadie yesterday, but hant developed them yet.. I will post when i get them . . .

both of them are sporting some sort of bills gear

88445[/snapback]

Ahh, great pics.. . my old roomate had a beagle/jack russel mix. This dog MUST HAVE been abused before he owned it. It was the friendliest dog in the WORLD unless one of two things happened. If you got near his food when he ate, you could lose your foot. It wasnt even worth trying to correct, because it was bad... he would literally turn into cujo. Show all of his teeth, shake, tuck tail, and then BITE. As soon as his food was gone, or if you didnt get near him when he was eating it was fine. This wasnt a problem until Boomer decided to hide a milkbone in the couch. I sat down, and he jumped up and bit me twice. I still have the scars (luckily on my hip). I bled pretty good and was PISSED off (took everything i had not to boot that dog across the room because i had no idea what happened). But after i got up, he stayed there and dug out his milk bone.

Also, when i lived with my friend and boomer, we had a huge partio door leading out to the common area of the apt i used to live in. Any time a black person would walk by, boomer would go apes#hit. I am not making this up, and this isnt meant to stir anything up. I know dogs are supposedly color blind, but not for this. And it was 100% of the time. A white person walked by and he showed his normal interest. A black person? he would go absolutly nuts. So, i assume a black trash (similar to white trash) family owned him and must have starved him, or something.

I got a pet to be a companion. Every where I go that only requires me to leave my car for a minute or two (dropping off laudry, picking up something from the drug store, etc) my dog comes with me (the reason it can only be for something that i leave for a minute is because i have to leave the A/C on, hence the car running). Anyway, she is with me all the time.  When I get home, she greets me. She hops on the couch and lays down next to me when I watch TV. Shes cries when she has to poop or pee, and she knows several commands. If i wanted an animal that crapped IN MY HOUSE, went wherever the hell they wanted to, came near me when THEY wanted to, spent 9/10ths of their days dozing off in a corner, and generally creeping around the house, I would have gotten a cat.

88412[/snapback]

OK OK I back off. :doh:

But what about the people who live in glee that their pooch doesn't crap in their house but think nothing of having their sweetie urinate and crap on my lawn? Hmmm...?

Yes, a very few scoop up sweetie's turds, but what about the urine that gives my property burn spots? Ok if I piss on your car's door and hood every day or so? If your pooch does that to other folk's property, I can't think why that would not be peachy with you. Eh? :lol:

Well, the cat-haters are only joking -- aren't you, cat haters? :lol:

88345[/snapback]

My family cat and me live in the same space. I don't stevestojan in his food dish, and he stevestojans outside. It is an arrangement that works for us. I would not have a cat by choice. I don't hate them, I just have no use for them, unless they are good mousers. The only animals I abuse are Dolphin fans. :doh:

I've had both dogs and cats and respect the differences between them. But I've got to admit, after being a parent for so many years I prefer a cat. If I'm having a good time at happy hour, I don't have to run home to let the dog out. And if I want to run away for a weekend, I just leave extra food & water and don't have the expense of dog sitters. Having a dog is like having little children.

I got a pet to be a companion. Every where I go that only requires me to leave my car for a minute or two (dropping off laudry, picking up something from the drug store, etc) my dog comes with me (the reason it can only be for something that i leave for a minute is because i have to leave the A/C on, hence the car running). Anyway, she is with me all the time.  When I get home, she greets me. She hops on the couch and lays down next to me when I watch TV. Shes cries when she has to poop or pee, and she knows several commands.

88412[/snapback]

Do her hind legs fit in your boots? :doh: