(OT) Wow!

nodnarb

This cannot be real

"This hobbit-sized creature appears to have lived as recently as 18,000 years ago on the island of Flores, a kind of tropical Lost World populated by giant lizards and miniature elephants."

Ok, they had me up until the miniature elephants part.

This cannot be real

"This hobbit-sized creature appears to have lived as recently as 18,000 years ago on the island of Flores, a kind of tropical Lost World populated by giant lizards and miniature elephants."

Ok, they had me up until the miniature elephants part.

88161[/snapback]

Why can't it be real? You're only a product of what you've been told. It's actually biologically and evolutionarily easy to explain how giant lizards and miniature elephants can come to be. Read the article, don't skim it.

If you had never been told about dinasaurs, and had never heard of the creatures in our ancient past, you probably wouldn't believe there were once Brontosauruses in what we now call Texas, or a Tyranosaurus Rex in the Dakotas. Or giant flying Bird-Lizard things the size of a van.

Why can't it be real? You're only a product of what you've been told. It's actually biologically and evolutionarily easy to explain how giant lizards and miniature elephants can come to be. Read the article, don't skim it.

If you had never been told about dinasaurs, and had never heard of the creatures in our ancient past, you probably wouldn't believe there were once Brontosauruses in what we now call Texas, or a Tyranosaurus Rex in the Dakotas. Or giant flying Bird-Lizard things the size of a van.

88180[/snapback]

Brandon, I was just messing around. I actually think its very cool.

I would have loved to live back then. Imagine me going over there. 6'6 and walking through a land of 3' people and tiny elephants? Thats would be f-cking AWESOME.

Brandon, I was just messing around. I actually think its very cool.

I would have loved to live back then. Imagine me going over there. 6'6 and walking through a land of 3' people and tiny elephants? Thats would be f-cking AWESOME.

88186[/snapback]

And the smallest prick in the land....... :doh: