The Offense has quit on Jauron

Since Edwards mysterious groin injury took place, I feel the offense finally said the hell with Jauron. Last week when a couple of players were asked about Edwards injury, none of them knew Edwards was injured and said "Trent never said anything about being hurt". Plus, other players have publicly bashed the play calling with Lynch not getting in ball in the red zone.

I noticed Fred Jackson didn't get the ball once today and didn't see him on kick returns. Parrish was with McKelvin on kick returns. Did Jackson have a blow out with the coaches? I didn't see him listed on the injury report?

I think there is some serious dissention on the team, especially the offense. It doesn't make sense that we've only scored 6 points in 2 games.

Since Edwards mysterious groin injury took place, I feel the offense finally said the hell with Jauron. Last week when a couple of players were asked about Edwards injury, none of them knew Edwards was injured and said "Trent never said anything about being hurt". Plus, other players have publicly bashed the play calling with Lynch not getting in ball in the red zone.

I noticed Fred Jackson didn't get the ball once today and didn't see him on kick returns. Parrish was with McKelvin on kick returns. Did Jackson have a blow out with the coaches? I didn't see him listed on the injury report?

I think there is some serious dissention on the team, especially the offense. It doesn't make sense that we've only scored 6 points in 2 games.

There might be, but you have failed to present any sound evidence to support that claim.

There was nothing "mysterious" about the injury.

I'm also wondering if Jason Peters blew up on the sideline because he was benched for a series or two in the second half. Do you know if he was injured at all?

I'm also wondering if Jason Peters blew up on the sideline because he was benched for a series or two in the second half. Do you know if he was injured at all?

I don't know if he was injured but he sure was to blame for letting his guy strip Losman of the ball at a very crucial time of the game. He should have been benched.

There might be, but you have failed to present any sound evidence to support that claim.

Last week, Josh Reed said after the game "Trent didn't mention anything about being injured". Plus, if Trent really did hurt his groin, would he really be standing up in the cold the entire 2nd half of the game last week? I think Jauron pulled Edwards & put in Losman to try and provide a spark to this team and it backfired.

Fred Jackson not touching the ball once and him not being out on kick returns has me baffled? I think there's something to that.

i think jauron has quit on the offense!dick dosnt call the plays ,but he is the head coach and he should be lighting a fire under turks ass..............this is jaurons problem...he had the exact problem in chicago with schoop as his offensive coordinator..............dick must go!

I remember watching Edwards badly throwing the ball into the ground when he had a wide open receiver about 5 yards past the line of scrimmage and remember thinking to myself there has to be something wrong with him to see that throw...a groin injury would definitely explain it since he couldn't step into the throw or plant hard...

groin inuries hurt like an SOB for those that haven't had one...I had a few when I played soccer and just walking was very painful, running was nearly impossible and grimacing everytime you got up from sitting down was commonplace...

Who do these players think they are? They are the biggest, fattest, weakest offensive line in the NFL, they still can't stop the run when it counts and get off the damn field, they can't run basic NFL pass patterns, they can't stay healthy, the rookies are the stupidest class that has ever suited up for the Bills, they are warm blooded wussies that whine about playing football when it's cold outside, they are passionless, low-character over-paid prima donnas that folded up as soon as they began playing decent to good teams. And now they think they have the right to get mad at their coaches.

I hope Wilson blows it all up and brings some hard ass coaches in to toughen these pathetic losers into real men next season. And if Trent Edwards is faking injuries because things are too tough, then the Bills should cut his California ass and draft Drew Willy out of UB. At least that kid likes playing in Buffalo weather, and is already a champion. Plus, they should be able to snag him with a 4th round pick, so they could still use their higher picks on strong tough offensive linemen.

2 players that are really starting to question the staff are Jason Peters & Lee Evans. You can tell they are frustrated.

I hope that they are able to turn the entire team on Jauron.

I think this is the only way that Jauron leaves, he will resign by his own choice.

As Ralph Wilson, a.k.a. bag of shitt with huge ears believes that the coaching staff is fine, it's the players that suck.

I hope that they are able to turn the entire team on Jauron.

I think this is the only way that Jauron leaves, he will resign by his own choice.

As Ralph Wilson, a.k.a. bag of shitt with huge ears believes that the coaching staff is fine, it's the players that suck.

I agree. There has to be descension among the offense, 6 points in 2 games, there's something seriously wrong.