Toronto Fans

First i wanna say it feels good to start postin on the website.....i read the stuff you guys put up all the time but have never posted....

And now for business.....Not only was that loss extremly embarissing but the fans were prolly worse. If there is one thing i can always pride myself on with being a Bills fan is we have the best fans EVER. those toronto chumps were rootin for every other team but the bills. there was no home field advantage at all at that stupid place...

First i wanna say it feels good to start postin on the website.....i read the stuff you guys put up all the time but have never posted....

And now for business.....Not only was that loss extremly embarissing but the fans were prolly worse. If there is one thing i can always pride myself on with being a Bills fan is we have the best fans EVER. those toronto chumps were rootin for every other team but the bills. there was no home field advantage at all at that stupid place...

:lol: I still love that scene where Miami just kicked its umteenth field goal, and they panned the crowd, and two guys in Miami jerseys were cheering and showing off their jerseys, and this kid was with them, in a BILLS jersey, also cheering the field goal. Just a'whoopin' it up!!! ;) I swear, if I still had any pride in Ralph Wilson's pathetic product, that woulda made me really angry. Today, though, I just laughed.

:lol: I still love that scene where Miami just kicked its umteenth field goal, and they panned the crowd, and two guys in Miami jerseys were cheering and showing off their jerseys, and this kid was with them, in a BILLS jersey, also cheering the field goal. Just a'whoopin' it up!!! ;) I swear, if I still had any pride in Ralph Wilson's pathetic product, that woulda made me really angry. Today, though, I just laughed.

Go Thundercocks!

News Flash

The game's marketing was quickly geared to "THE NFL EXPERIENCE" after the Bills went into the tank somewhere around week 6.

The game was marketed more as a spectacle of the NFL and not a Buffalo Bills home game. Also in Toronto there are far more fans of other teams than there are of the Bills.

That said, the wole thing was a sham. The sooner this stupid idea ends, the better for everyone. Ralph sold his soul and the citizen's of Buffalo's soul for a few more dollars to line his coffin.

To be fair, there were a lot of Bills fans there, including myself, that wanted to cheer... and you could hear it at the beginning of the game, but the team didn't give us much to cheer for yesterday. A field goal and that's about it.

They didn't give us much to cheer for last week against San Fran either but we were still loud...not as loud as the Opener but still..