Stay in Toronto

trock12

If the Bills leave Buffalo, I can finally break ties with this horribly disappointing team. No heart. No nothing. Even when everything falls their way, they fail to win, against the leagues laughingstock from last year. There is only one place in the world where it is worse to be: Detroit. Oddly, the home of Ralph. Luckily the Bills are not playing the Lions this year, or the World would know how bad the Bills really are. Good riddance.

JAck...What was the crowd like ??

Other than being bored to tears...

Loud - for the Dolphins. I think my section is all EBay/Scalpers/TicketExchange people. Saw a fight break out during the 3rd quarter in, surprise, the endzone seats. Most excitement the Bills fans had during the game was watching it.

yeah may as well stay there with those lame fans in Toronto. Seriously the game looked like it was played in Miami. The turnout for Bills fans was soo poor they showed a guy with a Peyton Manning jersey cheering for the Dolphins. From my stand point and what I seen on TV, stadium looked some what empty and the Miami fans heavily out numbered Bills fans.

So this crap about Toronto being able to support the Bills is not cause a lot of Bills fans live there, its just other teams fans are from there.....

Was there any crowd noise when the defense was on the field? Didnt seem like it

One word that comes to mind while watching the game today. Lifeless. Lifeless stadium. Lifeless coach. Lifeless team. In contrast today I watched a lot of the KC/Denver game mainly for fantasy reasons. As bad as the Chiefs are, their team reflects their coach. At least they have a little spirit. Despite the lousy record they have fight.

One word that comes to mind while watching the game today. Lifeless. Lifeless stadium. Lifeless coach. Lifeless team. In contrast today I watched a lot of the KC/Denver game mainly for fantasy reasons. As bad as the Chiefs are, their team reflects their coach. At least they have a little spirit. Despite the lousy record they have fight.

That summed it up fairly well, I'd say. Section 207 was an even mix of Bills fans, Dolphins fans, a few wearing other teams' gear (including one guy in a Colts hat and Matt Hasselbeck Seahawks jersey), and the mildly entertained people who were apparently there for the "event." By the time Will Allen intercepted Losman's poor attempt at a fade into the end zone, most Bills fans, sensing the inevitable, had joined the ranks of the disinterested. The end-zone fight was indeed the only thing worth watching in the second half, as a guy wearing a Lee Evans jersey got in a few good swings. (Couldn't tell whether or not the guy on the bottom was a Fins fan.)

And as the final seconds ticked off, with a fresh blanket of undisturbed snow coating vacant Ralph Wilson Stadium 100 miles to the south ... the first verse of "Let It Snow" came over the P.A. system inside the Rogers Centre, mocking the Bills fans as they trudged toward the exits.

History In The Making, they called it.

God, I need a drink.

That summed it up fairly well, I'd say. Section 207 was an even mix of Bills fans, Dolphins fans, a few wearing other teams' gear (including one guy in a Colts hat and Matt Hasselbeck Seahawks jersey), and the mildly entertained people who were apparently there for the "event." By the time Will Allen intercepted Losman's poor attempt at a fade into the end zone, most Bills fans, sensing the inevitable, had joined the ranks of the disinterested. The end-zone fight was indeed the only thing worth watching in the second half, as a guy wearing a Lee Evans jersey got in a few good swings. (Couldn't tell whether or not the guy on the bottom was a Fins fan.)

And as the final seconds ticked off, with a fresh blanket of undisturbed snow coating vacant Ralph Wilson Stadium 100 miles to the south ... the first verse of "Let It Snow" came over the P.A. system inside the Rogers Centre, mocking the Bills fans as they trudged toward the exits.

History In The Making, they called it.

God, I need a drink.

How many hockey jerseys did you see there? Canada is and always will be an NHL country. They could give two ***** about the NFL and and probably not even that many for the Bills.

Honestly? I only remember ONE Leafs jersey. People were either in civvies or football gear, if a little out of date in places (vintage Marino jerseys for them, Flutie and various Super Bowl-era players for us). And yeah, except for some spots in the upper deck, it did qualify as a crowd. Don't know if they ended up eating those VIP tickets, but the place was pretty full.

Very little cheering from either side, even on big third-down plays. I assume that came through on the broadcast. It felt like a preseason game, with nobody really paying attention.

The end-zone fight was indeed the only thing worth watching in the second half, as a guy wearing a Lee Evans jersey got in a few good swings. (Couldn't tell whether or not the guy on the bottom was a Fins fan.)

He was, we saw it before security could jump the wall to get up there.