ABC News has Terror Warning Tape?

Further makes me want to vote for President Bush. If terrorists around the world don't want our President re-elected, isn't that saying something about the job he's doing?

Terrorists fear and hate President Bush. They ran rampant prior to 9/11 and President Bush has done the right thing in going on the offensive. They guys are scum and we need someone that doesn't waiver leading our country.

Hell, if I were President, and someone lifted their finger against the US, I'd flatten whatever country they were hiding in ... no questions asked. But I'm crazy like that.

IF they're so afraid of Bush then why didn't they take out the WTC before he came along?

88019[/snapback]

Because they thought he'd be just like Bill Clinton ... afraid to stick his neck out. They believed that we'd close our borders and shut out the entire world and not go after them. They were wrong.

Uhm, because they didn't use enough explosives in the rental vans the first time around?

Can't wait to read the brilliant retort that is likely coming...  :doh:

88134[/snapback]

Uhhhhh...Bush Bad.

Uhm, because they didn't use enough explosives in the rental vans the first time around?

Can't wait to read the brilliant retort that is likely coming...  :doh:

88134[/snapback]

Isn't the silence deafening? Happens all the time.

The Rule: Liberals like to push other people, but go silent and/or pout and cry "unfair" or "racist" or some such when they get pushed back. :lol:

Isn't the silence deafening?  Happens all the time.

The Rule: Liberals like to push other people, but go silent and/or pout and cry "unfair" or "racist" or some such when they get pushed back. :doh:

88222[/snapback]

Pushed back? More like slapped in the face with a fact.

Amazing what happens when you sprinkle a fact or two in a PPP thread.