Another one bites the dust...

rockpile

Update:

I have been busy updating my on line resumes and LinkedIn information. I really do hate not having a job. Christmas and New Years slowed things down, which was OK, but I cannot live on unemployment. Yes, I can drop cable, cancel the cell phone, even kill internet service. But I need to pay the mortgage, eat, have heat & light, and health insurance. My MS meds exceed $3K a month without insurance.

I have had two interviews with a small manufacturing firm that has been around for 20 years and will have an answer by Friday whether or not I have the job. It seems like a very good fit between what they need and what I want.

I really *aced* the second interview today. We talked and toured the plant and things were quite amicable. First time I left an interview and felt liked I asked alll the right questions and provided all the right answers. At this point I am interviewing them too, since I do NOT want to go to a job just for a paycheck (yet). This can be a challenge and I can pretty much build a new process to boost quality and customer satisfaction.

I will leave further speculaltion at that so I do not jinx things.

Wish me luck! If it is right, it will happen.

Tanstaafl,

Rock :thumbsup: pile

:thumbsup:

Update:

I have been busy updating my on line resumes and LinkedIn information. I really do hate not having a job. Christmas and New Years slowed things down, which was OK, but I cannot live on unemployment. Yes, I can drop cable, cancel the cell phone, even kill internet service. But I need to pay the mortgage, eat, have heat & light, and health insurance. My MS meds exceed $3K a month without insurance.

I have had two interviews with a small manufacturing firm that has been around for 20 years and will have an answer by Friday whether or not I have the job. It seems like a very good fit between what they need and what I want.

I really *aced* the second interview today. We talked and toured the plant and things were quite amicable. First time I left an interview and felt liked I asked alll the right questions and provided all the right answers. At this point I am interviewing them too, since I do NOT want to go to a job just for a paycheck (yet). This can be a challenge and I can pretty much build a new process to boost quality and customer satisfaction.

I will leave further speculaltion at that so I do not jinx things.

Wish me luck! If it is right, it will happen.

Tanstaafl,

Rock :thumbsup: pile

Good luck - sorry I also missed your original post. If I can be of any assistance let me know.