(OT)Have no fear BF, The Sox are DONE!!!!!!

The Poojer

City officials announced late tuesday that they are scheduling the "Victory" parade for Saturday....Sunday if they lose tonight. Way to go Bahstin...Mess with the curse a little more why don't you. This could be a frigging beauty if the Cards can wake up!

ya know what Clements....I feel kinda dirty beacuse I do not hate the fact that the sox are up 3-0, they are a hell of a team. This won't affect my Yankee fan membership will it?????

Its over.  There is no curse, and Im a Yankees fan.

Boston is gonna win it all and they deserve it, plain and simple.

87707[/snapback]

City officials announced late tuesday that they are scheduling the "Victory" parade for Saturday....Sunday if they lose tonight.  Way to go Bahstin...Mess with the curse a little more why don't you.  This could be a frigging beauty if the Cards can wake up!

87705[/snapback]

Somebody already posted this Poojer, you have to get some new material.

Be original for God's sake. Of course what can you expect from fans who say 1918 over and over and over.....

Be original for God's sake.  Of course what can you expect from fans who say 1918 over and over and over.....

87719[/snapback]

We can't for much longer. Oh well....it was bound to happen sooner or later.....Christ 86 years is an eternity. I know a lot of old men who have passed away that would've cried to see the day the sox won the title. I miss those old guys...they were die hard Sox fans.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :( sorry bone man, i have only looked at page one and did not see it on the front. :P :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :P

Be original for God's sake.  Of course what can you expect from fans who say 1918 over and over and over.....

87719[/snapback]

ya know what Clements....I feel kinda dirty beacuse I do not hate the fact that the sox are up 3-0, they are a hell of a team.  This won't affect my Yankee fan membership will it?????

87714[/snapback]

I somewhat feel the same way, but I think as Yankees fans its ok to tip the cap to the Red Sox, be classy about it and move on. It still pains me what happened in the ALCS, but lets be honest, its not like we havent had our wonderful moments to cherish as Yankees fans.

I'll be so glad when Boston wins it because they will just be another franchise.

Thank freaking god. I'm sick of Red Sox "priceless" commericals, sick of Red Sox Nike commercials, sick of HBO Red Sox specials, sick of boohooing Red Sox fans, sick of hearing about "ghosts and curses". Just stupid.

And now the emphasis will switch to the Cubs. Trust me BoSox fans...by next year you'll be wondering where all of your attention went.

Congrats Boston. You are now just another franchise. Kinda like the Angels in a sense.......and I couldn't be happier.