Why Dick Jauron is the worst coach in the league

1billsfan

Dick Jauron committed coaching malpractice of the highest degree on Sunday vs the 49ers. The Bills clearly should have jammed Marshawn down the 49ers throat. Head coach Dick Jauron DOES wear a coaching head set, correct? In which, he can hear the plays coming in and I assume he has the power of veto or even the ability to TELL his OC that he wants to run the ball with Marshawn down at the goal line. He IS the head coach, right? Couldn't everyone in Ralph Wilson Stadium do what Jauron did last Sunday? Just stand there and listen on the head set and not make ANY decisions all day long other than the one to defer? HE JUST STOOD THERE AND DID NOTHING BILLS FANS!

Any of the fans here that still hold on to the Dick Jauron pipe dream should really take a look in the mirror and ask themselves why they still support someone who let Marshawn only carry the ball 16 times and only once in the fourth quarter when he was gaining 8 yards a carry on a cold and nasty day in a game where the hopes for any playoffs this year was on the line. I just can't fathom why there is still support for this head coach who refuses to make the tough on the fly decisions that mean the difference of winning the game or losing the game.

The reason I'm posting this is because I'm still seeing fan support for this loser. For those fans, please feel free to defend this guy. I really want to hear the arguments for why the Bills should not fire him.

Ive never seen Lynch have holes the way he did. No reason he shouldnt have got damn near 30 carries. But DJ's excuse was they are trying to preserve Lynch from a pounding of a long season. So basically dont get the ball to your play makers cause they take a pounding.......

Dick Jauron committed coaching malpractice of the highest degree on Sunday vs the 49ers. The Bills clearly should have jammed Marshawn down the 49ers throat. Head coach Dick Jauron DOES wear a coaching head set, correct? In which, he can hear the plays coming in and I assume he has the power of veto or even the ability to TELL his OC that he wants to run the ball with Marshawn down at the goal line. He IS the head coach, right? Couldn't everyone in Ralph Wilson Stadium do what Jauron did last Sunday? Just stand there and listen on the head set and not make ANY decisions all day long other than the one to defer? HE JUST STOOD THERE AND DID NOTHING BILLS FANS!

Any of the fans here that still hold on to the Dick Jauron pipe dream should really take a look in the mirror and ask themselves why they still support someone who let Marshawn only carry the ball 16 times and only once in the fourth quarter when he was gaining 8 yards a carry on a cold and nasty day in a game where the hopes for any playoffs this year was on the line. I just can't fathom why there is still support for this head coach who refuses to make the tough on the fly decisions that mean the difference of winning the game or losing the game.

The reason I'm posting this is because I'm still seeing fan support for this loser. For those fans, please feel free to defend this guy. I really want to hear the arguments for why the Bills should not fire him.

DJ is not doing a great job this year, but as long as you have head coaches like Norv Turner at 4-8 with the most talented team in the NFL, Jack Del Rio at 4-8 with many experts Super Bowl pick just as examples you can't see is the worst coach in the NFL.

DJ is not doing a great job this year, but as long as you have head coaches like Norv Turner at 4-8 with the most talented team in the NFL, Jack Del Rio at 4-8 with many experts Super Bowl pick just as examples you can't see is the worst coach in the NFL.

In Del Rio's case, didn't his DC defect to Atlanta this year and some former Buffalo coach replaced him?

How do we know it wasn't him calling the plays in the redzone?

I agree :P

I used to like Jauron but now I think he wears that headset so he can be told from his assistants if he should throw a challenge flag or not ...He often times looks like a deer In headlights on the sidelines.

This last game against the 49ers sealed it for me with only one hand off in the 4th qtr for Lynch when he was owning the 49ers...

The Bills get the ball with 1:47 left and 81 yards to go and JP over throws a dump pass to Lynch...next play he is sacked...next play he over throws Reed in the flat.2 dump off passes and a sack. I mean IF there was ever a time just to take a chance and wing it down field it was then,so on 4th down he finally hit Lynch on another dump off pass...when he needs 10 yds for a first down,wtf

Turk "shotgun" Schonert naturally calling shotgun every chance he gets,called shotgun all four plays :P

The Bills get the ball with 1:47 left and 81 yards to go and JP over throws a dump pass to Lynch...next play he is sacked...next play over throws Reed in the flat.2 dump off passes and a sack. I mean IF there was ever a time just to take a chance and wing it down field it was then,so on 4th down he finally hit Lynch on another dump off pass...when he needs 10 yds for a first down,wtf

Turk "shotgun" Schonert naturally calling shotgun every chance he gets,called shotgun all four plays :P

You do realize that NONE of this has to do with Jauron, right?

Really? Who hired Turk Schonert? Who's responsibility as HC is it to make sure the RIGHT plays do get called in?

Stop giving Dick a free pass will you please?

Really? Who hired Turk Schonert? Who's responsibility as HC is it to make sure the RIGHT plays do get called in?

Stop giving Dick a free pass will you please?

You really think the play called was a "dump off" play. No, it wasn't. Those are called "screens." It's called nobody was open downfield or the QB didn't have the sack to throw it there.

You do realize he is the head coach and takes full and total responsibility for everything his team does,assistant coaches and players. So yea it has everything to do with Jauron!

Anyway,JP has a hearing device in his helmet to hear the incoming play calls correct? Was there something holding Jauron back from letting JP know that dump passes are not acceptable. He can't let shotgun Schonert know that he wants to use play action more often and running plays? sorry, he takes full blame for that game.

How do we know it wasn't him calling the plays in the redzone?

BTW, I like your bunny. A bunny hat for Jauron on the sidelines would be appropriate.

2nd BTW, Jauron, the name, is apropos of a 007 movie villain, not a NFL HC.

You really think the play called was a "dump off" play. No, it wasn't. Those are called "screens." It's called nobody was open downfield or the QB didn't have the sack to throw it there.

Screen passes are setup by the O lineman releasing and moving towards the running back to set up down field blocks.The QB drops further in the pocket to draw the rushing D linemen to him and away from the RB.None of that happened, JP didn't see anyone open so he took the safe route and tried to dump it off to the RB in the flat who was at the line of scrimmage by himself.

JP over threw 2 of those and finally completed the last one to Lynch for a one yard gain when he needed 10 for a first.

What really gets me is the 49ers only ever rushed 4 players and always dropped the safeties deep on that entire series,single coverage on everything underneath. The linbackers were dropping back in coverage,a run on any of those plays would have at least gotten a first down.

I agree totally :thumbsup:

The Head coach always has final say, at least head choaches with any insite on how the game is playing out

John Madden said something on air during last sunday night game that made alot of sense

He said he does not favor rotating your best players in and out ...and i agree

Marshawn in my eyes could had had a 200 yd game last week

Peters and Dockery were opening huges holes on the left side

Coach Jauron should have told Turk to run Marshawn until he was begging to come out, then after Beast mode then u bring if Fred Jackson to finish them off like the giants do with earth wind and fire.

Jauron it seems to me does not have a feel for the game on Offence and he should take the blame for not running Lynch more

I really want to hear the arguments for why the Bills should not fire him.

Are you sure? I'd just say the same things I've been saying for the last 2+ years. It would only end in frustration at both ends. Are you certain you want us to get involved? Why not let it just be another lawlz he sux sausage party? Those threads are just more pleasant than the ones where we start with the back-and-forth. :thumbsup:

How many BIG games have the Bills won in the "Jauron area"? How many BIG games have they even played well in? How many BIG upsets have they won in the "Jauron erea"? The answer to all these questions is the same as his chances of staying headcoach. NONE!

EXACTLY !!!