Hyde Park Steakhouses

DPR4444

Trying to plan an office Christmas party, and someone suggested this place.

I'm not familiar with it - has anyone eaten at one?

Thanks.

It was reviewed in the Gusto this past week, sounds like a nice place.

Link

Hopefully it's better than the Chop House, I was never a big fan. I have dined there many times and was rarely impressed. My favorite steak house by far in the Buffalo area is EB Greens. Although I have yet to try a couple...

It was reviewed in the Gusto this past week, sounds like a nice place.

Link

Hopefully it's better than the Chop House, I was never a big fan. I have dined there many times and was rarely impressed. My favorite steak house by far in the Buffalo area is EB Greens. Although I have yet to try a couple...

That does sound good. What's wrong with the Chophouse? I have never been there myself, but was thinking of trying it.

That does sound good. What's wrong with the Chophouse? I have never been there myself, but was thinking of trying it.

Chophouse is overpriced & overrated. Been there twice & have not been impressed. EB Greens is 10xs better imo.

Hyde Park's a Cleveland-based steakhouse. There are four in this area, and they are all supposed to be top-of-the-line. I've never actually eaten at one, but they've catered hors d'oeuvres at events I've been to.

To put it straight, I've never eaten anything bad from Hyde Park.