I'll leave you with this

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are looking at the results of a senile 90 year old's efforts along with those of his dearest daughter. she sure knows how to scout talent. how do you feel about a crazed old man running your draft??? and his daughter running the scouting department???

and the old man's comments after the game??? putting no blame on jauron??? 3 more years of dick, what an appropriate number

you are looking at the results of a senile 90 year old's efforts along with those of his dearest daughter. she sure knows how to scout talent. how do you feel about a crazed old man running your draft??? and his daughter running the scouting department???

and the old man's comments after the game??? putting no blame on jauron??? 3 more years of dick, what an appropriate number

Wasn't it Ralph's inept daughter that was so insanely retarded and audacious that Bill Polian referred to her as a "C"-word and got hisself bye-byed by dear old Dad? Isn't that what happened when the Walls finally started to crumble in Toro....er...sorry....two years too soon........Buffalo?

Ralph's lucky I don't work fueling private jets at Buffalo International, lemme put it that way. After what he just said, right in FRONT of the poor players in the locker room....what a total !@#$ sucker.

just think about what it must be like to work in the Bills scouting department. your word as a scout is nothing if it conflicts with the old man's or his little girl's. what type of environment is that??? how in the world do the Bills retain quality scouts??? oh, that's right, they don't

and imagine being a player drafted by this franchise and learning about the powers involved in your selection

Everyone can debunk what was reported - but there is enough reporting out there to positively report - the man interjects too much...But since he owns it, hell, if the man wants the running back from Fresno, who are we to argue...Just keep shoveling sh-t down our throats and call it caviar...

who are we to argue? we are the reason he is a billionaire. we are his customers. if we no longer purchase concessions, team gear and tickets maybe he and his daughter will stop playing armchair GM and he will hire a real football man like dimitroff/parcells/pioli

oh i am only warming up. here's another. his daughter, linda bogdan, is not only a Bills VP, she is Assistant Director of College Scouting. i wonder if he consulted with his Assistant Director of College Scouting before nabbing that diamond in the rough known as Dwayne Wright. Or maybe she was the scouting master who pegged John McCargo as the next superstar. No wonder why we have not made the playoffs this decade

http://www.buffalobills.com/about-us/front-office.html

What are her crudentials????

What are her crudentials????

maybe she played Madden a few times. really, what kind of a football person is this??? she is willing to ruin our drafts with her pathetic attempts at scouting but is unwilling to keep the franchise in Buffalo when her old man dies:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/nfl/m...1s17nflcol.html

'He has a daughter, Linda Bogdan, who is a vice president/assistant director of college and pro scouting for the Bills, but Bogdan, a resident of Englewood, N.J., has indicated she has no interest in assuming an ownership role with the club.'

a pic of our braintrust:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DN

and there it is, dick signed the 3 year extension on the same day he blows another W. that means i am no longer a fan of this team. put a competent coach in there and you will win me back, until then i will not pay one penny more for bills tickets, concessions, gear. adios bills

What you said makes a lot more sense than a maniacal Ralph demanding that they draft Wright. I noticed that Rd 1/ Rd 4 trend after the draft this year as well.

Lets not forget that there have been PLENTY of 1st round RB busts, and we NEEDED a RB, so Lynch was not lock to be good, even I had my doubts. Dwayne was bad azz in college as I got to see him play a lot here living in CA. I actually liked the pick considering there wasnt a whole lot on the board that was screaming out. I actually thought he was going to go in the 3rd round, so picking him up there had value.

To be honest, I think Wright would have had a bigger impact in the NFL had he been drafted some place else. I wouldnt be surprised to see him resurrect somewhere and become a contributor much like other RB's who started slow in the wrong spot, but caught on with a team that fit their talents and gave them the opportunity like Thomas Jones, Ron Dayne, Ahman Green, Reuben Droughns, etc...

tell me, what has dwayne wright accomplished? tell me who has him on their roster? tell me how many teams expressed interest in him after we cut him?

tell me what dwayne wright does for a living now.

yea, that's what i thought.

tell me, what has dwayne wright accomplished? tell me who has him on their roster? tell me how many teams expressed interest in him after we cut him?

If sources are correct, I believe he was laid off by DHL last week. He was hoping to bust back in the game with the arnea league, but now that the season has been cancelled, things are looking a little tough right now.

My point was, coming out of College he looked good and grades were high on him. In fact, if it wasnt for his injury, he would have been projected to go earlier in the draft. So, its easy for you to sit back AFTER the fact and pick at this draft pick, but a lot of teams had high grades on him but his question mark was the previous injury...much like Michael Bush (who I was praying we would draft) would have been a likely top 10 pick but fell because of the broken leg. So drafting him AT THAT MOMENT was not such a bad pick. Sure, the pick didnt work out, but there are LOTS AND LOTS of picks you can say didnt work out, doesnt mean at the time they picked them it was necessarily a bad pick based on what was KNOWN AT THAT TIME about the player.

I still believe a players success and development depends a LOT on where he is drafted. If he is drafted somewhere like Denver where he gets a chance to start, better coaching and opportunities, I think his career looks a lot different than where it is now.

there is a reason why he saw so little playing time: he couldn't crack the top two spots on the depth chart because it was the most talented position on the roster. this is why you should not have a senile 90 year-old running your draft war room

• 2 weeks later...