Not that it matters, but...

Rubes

Not that it matters, since we really do suck, but I can hardly believe that all we needed was two victories, at home, over the lowly Cleveland Browns and San Francisco 49ers for our record to be 8-4 and us in first place in the division.

Good grief.

Not that it matters, since we really do suck, but I can hardly believe that all we needed was two victories, at home, over the lowly Cleveland Browns and San Francisco 49ers for our record to be 8-4 and us in first place in the division.

Good grief.

That's what is probably the most frustrating. They really had everything going for them this season as far as getting to the playoffs was concerned. Playing a soft NFCW, mediocre NYJ and miami (at least on paper) and Brady getting knocked out for the season in week 1. I think Jauron et al really squandered a great opportunity to turn this franchise around. Jesus, man, they were freaking 5-1 and rolling. Now they're out of it and reeling. No excuse for that level of incompetence. None.

The worst part is - we wouldn't be a better team at 8-4. We would have just gotten luckier in the kicking game. What'd probably happen is that they'd still lose the last four games, finish 8-8, and miss the playoffs. The downside is that the odds of DJ getting fired would be much lower.

I think the team has talent. Just no one knows how to use it properly. Come on a new WR that is 6'5" or whatever and the ball is never thrown his way except in these dumb ass short passing routes.

Obvious that the browns and 49ers losses hurt us badly and now the team is really relying on running the table. Plain and simple, they have to run the table to have even the slightest chance. One loss = looking for draft picks

This hit me yesterday, too. It's the season of missed opportunities...fumbling away a win at Miami, throwing away a win to the overrated Jets, a kick that misses by 2 feet, and a poor showing against a bad team.

Even with the incompetent coaching, we could be 9-3 right now.

The worst part is - we wouldn't be a better team at 8-4. We would have just gotten luckier in the kicking game. What'd probably happen is that they'd still lose the last four games, finish 8-8, and miss the playoffs. The downside is that the odds of DJ getting fired would be much lower.

You're only as good as your record is.

That's what is probably the most frustrating. They really had everything going for them this season as far as getting to the playoffs was concerned. Playing a soft NFCW, mediocre NYJ and miami (at least on paper) and Brady getting knocked out for the season in week 1. I think Jauron et al really squandered a great opportunity to turn this franchise around. Jesus, man, they were freaking 5-1 and rolling. Now they're out of it and reeling. No excuse for that level of incompetence. None.

I really can not argue with any of this. That is what is most frustrating. This team should be no worse then 9-3(should of won cleve/SF & either Jets/Miami) & with a decent coach & competent QB play they could of easily been 10-2. Oh well.

The Bills have been bad for way too long. In the last 3 years they have won 20 games. The majority have been against bad teams.

2006 1 win against a team w/ a winning record and 2 wins were against 8-8 teams.

2007 1 win against an above .500 team

2008 0 wins against a team w/ a winning record

This franchise is broken and it will take someone much smarter than me to figure out how to fix it.

The Bills have been bad for way too long. In the last 3 years they have won 20 games. The majority have been against bad teams.

2006 1 win against a team w/ a winning record and 2 wins were against 8-8 teams.

2007 1 win against an above .500 team

2008 0 wins against a team w/ a winning record

This franchise is broken and it will take someone much smarter than me to figure out how to fix it.

GOOD GRIEF!!! Wow...thanks for putting that into perspective!