Is it up to the fans to "fix" the Bills

Bubbles 400

I played in college and for a nationally ranked high school. But I dont think it takes a knowledge of football nomenclature and in depth theory on exotic coverages to speculate as to whether the bills should run the ball more or less or whatever.

Which college?

Which position?

Walk-on or scholarship?

Get any playing time?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of Chance the gardener, "I like to watch."

I played CB in high school for two years (1 JV and 1 Varsity) on a VERY crappy team.

"Being There" was one of my favorite movies

My favorite scene was when those thugs were robbing Chance and he was trying to make them go away by trying to change the channel with his remote

I played in college and for a nationally ranked high school. But I dont think it takes a knowledge of football nomenclature and in depth theory on exotic coverages to speculate as to whether the bills should run the ball more or less or whatever.

We agree that beyonce could upgrade us both. However, what is your background on being upgraded by females? Are you qualified to have that opinion?

My experience with females??????? I have been married to the same woman for 29 years and she is all I have ever had, but I have a VERY dirty mind...probably because I have been married to the same woman for so long

Why do I feel like you are trying to prick me into divulging more information than I really want to instead of being really interested in my football career?

I played tailback and safety for a division 3 school in Ohio. And ran track.

I didnt really want to know your history with females. I think you saw what I was getting at, though.

Why do I feel like you are trying to prick me into divulging more information than I really want to instead of being really interested in my football career?

I played tailback and safety for a division 3 school in Ohio. And ran track.

I didnt really want to know your history with females. I think you saw what I was getting at, though.

My guess would be John Fisher

Seeing as you listed TWO positions, I would guess you got little or no playing time

You really knocked me off-balance when you invoked George Bush and Brittney Spears. THAT WAS NOT fair. You made me stagger backwards into the ropes with those two idiots as your left jab and right right hook.

Now that I have shaken off that wicked combo, I am ready to respond....

Jaroon wants to win football games. His career and reputation depend upon it. The difference is that George Bush was manipulated by the likes of Dick Cheney and the rest of his Freemasonic handlers who were out to make big money off the military-industrial complex and WE are paying for it.

Back to the subject at hand for a moment. I don't think it takes a football expert to determine that the Bills need to be fixed. Kinda like the stock market. Several years ago I was not happy with the results I was getting in the market. Looking around I could see that others investing in the same market were doing better. Looking more closely I learned that some had done better over a number of years. I made a change in who was managing the investments. The results improved and compared to those that had done better in the past, I was now on par with them. I have very little expertise in the stock market, but chose a different manger who made different decisions and had a different approach and the results improved.

Just look at the Bills numbers under Jauron. Doesn't take much football knowledge to come to a conclusion that Jauron'sw approach including hid decisions on who, what, where and how are not resulting in improved results during his time as Bills coach. Doesn't look to me like doing nothing will provide better results. That looks like a risky bet to me, keeping Jauron in place and expecting much better.

You mean the question about why I cometo this message board....You are a smart guy...You will figure that out soon enough

No, I mean this:

I mean, plenty of people who aren't doctors sue doctors for malpractice all the time. Should we all just say, "He knows more than we do, so just let the whole killing my wife thing on the operating table, because he did the wrong procedure go?

Are only to comment on things on which we have a demonstrated proficiency, or a hand in the implementation?

So, since Matt Millen played football and was a GM for an NFL team for several years, the fans shouldn't have questioned any of his decisions...right?

"Being There" was one of my favorite movies

My favorite scene was when those thugs were robbing Chance and he was trying to make them go away by trying to change the channel with his remote

Mine as well.

I know this is a bit off topic, but..........

I am not really into Black girls, but I just saw a commercial on TV and I would let Beyonce "upgrade" me

About as intelligent as your original post to start this thread.

So, because I haven't played a lick of football on a collegiate or professional level, I'm not allowed to express my opinion? I'm not qualified to question whether it was a good idea to throw 2 consecutive passes on San Francisco's 2 yard line after driving down the field for more than 8 minutes? Marshawn Lynch ran the ball 16 times for 134 yards and I'm not qualified to question why he ran the ball only once in the 4th quarter? Or how about that field goal attempt after going for it on 4th down the drive before? Or how about the hiring of the proven loser Dick Jauron? Guess I can't tell you they made some mistakes because I haven't played the game.

I love people like you. You really do provide a lot of entertainment.

You really knocked me off-balance when you invoked George Bush and Brittney Spears. THAT WAS NOT fair. You made me stagger backwards into the ropes with those two idiots as your left jab and right right hook.

Now that I have shaken off that wicked combo, I am ready to respond....

Jaroon wants to win football games. His career and reputation depend upon it. The difference is that George Bush was manipulated by the likes of Dick Cheney and the rest of his Freemasonic handlers who were out to make big money off the military-industrial complex and WE are paying for it.

Too late. He's already <_< .

I really don't understand all this talk about how to "fix" the Bills

It is not up to us

I never played the game beyond high school. I don't think I, or the average fan is qualified to tell anyone how to run the team. Most of you are just spewing what you hear pencil-necks like John Clayton yap about. John Clayton is half crippled. He even has a treach scar, so I would bet he was born with birth defects. No harm intended, and I am glad the guy is able to function, but how can a guy like that talk about a physical game like football and have anyone take him seriously?

Let's leave it to the pros

So tell me, how have the "pros" done over the last say..................................9 years in fixing this team?

Maybe, bubbles, if you had more playing and coaching experience you would be qualified to speculate on how I performed in my football career. In the mean time, you should hire a football expert and trust his judgment.

By your logic since Jason Peters played more than one position in college, I think it is safe to say that he was not a very good player. Ditto for Josh Reed.

Even if I was much less physically gifted than I am, that would still not determine whether I understand the NFL.

Why am I bothering to debate with some government conspiracy theorist at quarter till one in the morning about whether or not i should be allowed to post in a discussion forum? See in real life you can hit people, so situations like these dont usually occur.

Maybe, bubbles, if you had more playing and coaching experience you would be qualified to speculate on how I performed in my football career. In the mean time, you should hire a football expert and trust his judgment.

By your logic since Jason Peters played more than one position in college, I think it is safe to say that he was not a very good player. Ditto for Josh Reed.

Even if I was much less physically gifted than I am, that would still not determine whether I understand the NFL.

Why am I bothering to debate with some government conspiracy theorist at quarter till one in the morning about whether or not i should be allowed to post in a discussion forum? See in real life you can hit people, so situations like these dont usually occur.

<_<

No, I mean this:

Are only to comment on things on which we have a demonstrated proficiency, or a hand in the implementation?

So, since Matt Millen played football and was a GM for an NFL team for several years, the fans shouldn't have questioned any of his decisions...right?

The best line I ever heard Matt Millen say was "Deon Saunders breaks out into a rah at the thought of a running back breaking through the line where he would have to make a tackle"

The best line I ever heard Matt Millen say was "Deon Saunders breaks out into a rah at the thought of a running back breaking through the line where he would have to make a tackle"

He makes an interesting point. As an sideline observer, I used to wonder why teams didn't make Deon work HARD, the whole game. They wouldn't run at him (why?) or throw at him and, at the end of the game, he was still fresh as a daisy. I always thought that, if I were a HC, I would be sure that Deon was involved in contact early and often. I understand that he still might burn you, if you throw at him later, but I'd prefer he actually have to EARN it, and not just hand it to him.

About as intelligent as your original post to start this thread.

So, because I haven't played a lick of football on a collegiate or professional level, I'm not allowed to express my opinion? I'm not qualified to question whether it was a good idea to throw 2 consecutive passes on San Francisco's 2 yard line after driving down the field for more than 8 minutes? Marshawn Lynch ran the ball 16 times for 134 yards and I'm not qualified to question why he ran the ball only once in the 4th quarter? Or how about that field goal attempt after going for it on 4th down the drive before? Or how about the hiring of the proven loser Dick Jauron? Guess I can't tell you they made some mistakes because I haven't played the game.

I love people like you. You really do provide a lot of entertainment.

You can express you opinion, but that doesn't mean anyone has to take you seriously.

It's like the stupid things my son-in-law says when he watches a football game "If he would have stayed in bounds he would have gotten farther down the field"....."If he would have kicked it 6 more feet to the left, it would have been good"..."If he would have run faster, they would not have caught him". My son-in-law is a good guy, a smart guy, and he treats my daughter like a queen, but he is a DORK. He is the type of guy who never played any sports and keeps a notebook in his pocket to write down and engineering ideas that pop into his head throughout the day. When it comes to football, he knows nothing.

TRUST THE FANS!

Canadians account for 64% of those arrested at Bills game

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/510815.html

No offense to our fellow Canadians, but that doesn't surprise me. I'm guessing it's no different when US citizens go to a big event in Canada. When we used to rent a cottage in Long Beach, for example, I would guess the majority of arrests were of drunken Americans, even though there were more Canadians on the beaches than us.