The Bills new head coach next year will be...

I don't think it makes much of a difference. Look at our last three hires and it's been 'Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss.' We still have CBs who line up 10-15 yards off the WRs. We still have an OL that collapses and has no mean streak and despite our size, does not even try to dominate (look at the Giants to see what an OL looks like). We still have OC who at times, run when they should pass and pass when they should run. We still have DEs/DL that can't put pressure on QBs (laughable that several times, we're rushing 8 and still couldn't even get a sniff). We still suck at game management and challenges.

This goes far beyond the head coach, his assistants, the waterboys, etc. To borrow from Thoreau, instead of hacking at the branches, we need to strike the root. Which is, namely, how Ralph operates the team. Until he sells or dies, don't expect change.

I don't think it makes much of a difference. Look at our last three hires and it's been 'Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss.' We still have CBs who line up 10-15 yards off the WRs. We still have an OL that collapses and has no mean streak and despite our size, does not even try to dominate (look at the Giants to see what an OL looks like). We still have OC who at times, run when they should pass and pass when they should run. We still have DEs/DL that can't put pressure on QBs (laughable that several times, we're rushing 8 and still couldn't even get a sniff). We still suck at game management and challenges.

This goes far beyond the head coach, his assistants, the waterboys, etc. To borrow from Thoreau, instead of hacking at the branches, we need to strike the root. Which is, namely, how Ralph operates the team. Until he sells or dies, don't expect change.

While I pretty much agree with all You wrote...Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and again...Here's hoping The Bills get lucky and hire the right HC this time around... :huh: