Our next head coach should be...

tubotm68

Steve Spagnuolo. The guy can coach but most importantly and this is something Jauron severely lacked; he can scheme. He posses a fire and attitude that this team needs. I think we have the players, we just need someone like Spagnuolo to put them in the right situations for success. If we had someone, anyone that could scheme with an attitude we would have only lost MAYBE 2 or 3 games to this point.

Steve Spagnuolo. The guy can coach but most importantly and this is something Jauron severely lacked; he can scheme. He posses a fire and attitude that this team needs. I think we have the players, we just need someone like Spagnuolo to put them in the right situations for success. If we had someone, anyone that could scheme with an attitude we would have only lost MAYBE 2 or 3 games to this point.

I am not sure who will be around in a few years when Jauron's contract time goes down to a level that Ralph would be able to stomach eating the remainder. Like it or not, Jauron is the man for the time being.

Spagnuolo would be a great coach if we could get him. Didn't he sign an extension after turning down the Redskins last year? I also like Singletary, Shottenheimer, Rivera, or ofcourse Cowher.

Spagnuolo would be a great coach if we could get him. Didn't he sign an extension after turning down the Redskins last year? I also like Singletary, Shottenheimer, Rivera, or ofcourse Cowher.

What about giving Dick Lebeau a shot? I for one would love to see a bruising, punishing defense predicated on crushing the will to live from your opponents. As opposed to Dick-less Small Ball "Keep it close enough to win with the last drive" Football™ that we have now....

I HATE DICK JAURON.

A proven NFL coach (not college) who Ralph might just have to open his pocket-book up for, not these budget friendly clowns we've had since Marv left.

How have the head coaching clowns in Miami, Atlanta and Baltimore been doing? None of these guys were on the head coaching radar screen and they have all done a spectacular job.

Miami - from a 1-15 record to 7-5 soon to be 8-5.

Atlanta - from the depths of Michael Vick and a team that was thought to be the worst team this year to leading it's division with 4 games to go. With a rookie QB no less.

Baltimore - from a 5-11 team to an 8-4 record with 4 games to go. With a rookie QB no less.

Pittsburgh - Mike Tomlin was off the radar screen when he was hired a couple of years ago. Steelers haven't missed a beat.

There is only one "proven" coach out there and Cowher isn't going to come here because he can't get what his value is. The list of "proven" coaches here does not strike me as proven. Just that they've coached before and never were able to win the big one for the teams that eventually dumped them. The Bills should hire Raheem Morris who is widely considered the next Mike Tomlin. Morris isn't a premadonna like Williams and Malarkey were, he's a hard nosed coach who players will run through a wall for. Just like the successful recent first time head coaches listed above.

How have the head coaching clowns in Miami, Atlanta and Baltimore been doing? None of these guys were on the head coaching radar screen and they have all done a spectacular job.

Miami - from a 1-15 record to 6-5 soon to be 7-5.

Atlanta - from the depths of Michael Vick and a team that was thought to be the worst team this year to leading it's division with 4 games to go. With a rookie QB no less.

Baltimore - from a 5-11 team to an 8-4 record with 4 games to go. With a rookie QB no less.

Pittsburgh - Mike Tomlin was off the radar screen when he was hired a couple of years ago. Steelers haven't missed a beat.

There is only one "proven" coach out there and Cowher isn't going to come here because he can't get what his value is. The list of "proven" coaches here does not strike me as proven. Just that they've coached before and never were able to win the big one for the teams that eventually dumped them. The Bills should hire Raheem Morris who is widely considered the next Mike Tomlin. Morris isn't a premadonna like Williams and Malarkey were, he's a hard nosed coach who players will run through a wall for. Just like the successful recent first time head coaches listed above.

First of all Cowher isn't the only proven NFL coach out there. When I say proven I mean better than Dicky boy or a winning record in the NFL. Tomlin walked into a winner that Cowher already built. The coordinater thing was tried twice with Mularkey and the highly acclaimed Williams and look where that got us.

Try again.

Now list the ones who have been fired this year and in years past.......

It's a crap shoot. As long as Ralph keeps gambling with unproven coaches this team will be stuck in mediocrity.

First of all Cowher isn't the only proven NFL coach out there. When I say proven I mean better than Dicky boy or a winning record in the NFL. Tomlin walked into a winner that Cowher already built. The coordinater thing was tried twice with Mularkey and the highly acclaimed Williams and look where that got us.

Try again.

The problem isn't tabbing an up-and-coming young coach to be our next head coach. The problem is that the Bills pick the coordinators they elevate from the B or C lists and not the A list, apparently because they don't want to pay what the better candidates deserve on the going market. Gregg Williams was not on everyone's A list of coordinators at the time. Mularkey was on nobody's A list at the time.

Now list the ones who have been fired this year and in years past.......

It's a crap shoot. As long as Ralph keeps gambling with unproven coaches this team will be stuck in mediocrity.

Yes it is a crap shoot, but it's better than hiring a previously fired head coach who happens to have a wining record but who's teams did absolutely nothing in the playoffs.

I think the trick is to hire a first time head coach that isn't in love with themselves like Malarkey and Williams were. Those guys were premadonnas through and through. They weren't leaders, they were pretenders. The Bills need a to hire a guy like Raheem Morris. A tough football coach who comes from a tough place in Livingston, NJ. I love everything I've read about this guy and hope and pray he's our next head coach. The Bills would have had a good chance at the DC from the Giants if they fired Jauron last year, but that didn't happen and there's going to be a bidding war for him after this season. For Buffalo, you have to go after the guys BEFORE they become bigger names on that head coaching list.

This is the first DJ replacement that actually makes some good sense. 0:):wub::lol:

If only he could bring that Giants D and running game with him.

Man Marsharn could be so awesome if the Bills would only run him more

Try again.

Stop with the Cowher talk,it has been reported he has been house shopping in Cleveland for months.He will be the next browns head coach and GM after this season ends. Savage and Crenell are both history.

Besides Ralph Wilson would never pay the 10 Mill Cowher will get...

What about giving Dick Lebeau a shot? I for one would love to see a bruising, punishing defense predicated on crushing the will to live from your opponents. As opposed to Dick-less Small Ball "Keep it close enough to win with the last drive" Football™ that we have now....

I HATE DICK JAURON.

Remember Dick Lebeau was our defensive coordinator 5 or 6 years ago, and he bailed to go back to Pittsburgh. I Always wondered why he quit on this team after only 1 season.